• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Cosmic Commissions! Anthros, Fantrolls, Irkens, Monsters, and more! [$6 and up]

Hey there, everyone! I'm a full-time freelance artist, so commissions are always open. Below, I've provided a quick run-down of my prices and services, but please visit my Google Docs Commission Page for more info and specifics!

If you have any questions, you can PM me here, my Tumblr, my DeviantArt, my Toyhou.se, my Twitter, or my main Fur Affinity anytime. Also feel free to browse my Tumblr to see more examples of my work.

( Tumblr Post version here )

Last edited:
Some of my favorite example pieces:

COMMISSIONS

ADOPTABLES

(If interested, please visit my FA Gallery!)

————————————————————

Last edited:

Serofie

So you like drawing creatures?
Would you be okay with designing some fantasy races for a personal project of mine?

So you like drawing creatures?
Would you be okay with designing some fantasy races for a personal project of mine?

Depends on your budget and the complexity, but yeah sure! I love worldbuilding - it's my jam. Do you want to note me on my main FA account or would you rather communicate elsewhere? (I'm not on the forums all the time but I'm ALWAYS around on my other sites c:)
Userpage of CosmicSynthetics -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Serofie

Well, looking at what you charge for your pics, I think I can definitely afford to have you design 4-5 races.
I'll send you a pm soon!

Very cool! :) I think we may have some similar tastes. Anyway I may consider some talksprites. Could you send me a note during the weekend as a reminder to consider it ;p
Yeah absolutely! Would you prefer I poke you here on the forums or elsewhere? I've got an FA account, DA, and Tumblr I can contact you on too if any of those is easier. c: