• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Could ya'll help me find an image

Hewittdude303

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. I stumbled across a particular picture the other day that I have been looking for for a long time. I didn't favorite it, watch the artist, and was browsing in incognito mode so I can't go back to my history. I do remember what it looked like in pretty good detail. It's a pic of a blue and white T-rex; white underbelly and a solid blue back, swallowing a human wearing solid black underwear, like a spandex material. The rex had a wide open maw and there was no background, just white. Have any of you seen the pic I'm describing? If so, could you give me a link to it?

Thank you, Hewittdude303

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Just search something like T-rex and vore or something, if you know the artist's username that'd help a lot otherwise it's just like searching "That song that goes Didili didili dadada didili didili didili duu"

Hewittdude303

I have tried that already, and I’ve also tried using the browse tab and that gave me nothing as well. I know the image wasnt deleted. Sadly I don’t remember the name of the artist