• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Could you handle being a werewolf?

PaulieGrant

So, do you think you have what it takes to be a werewolf? Many people think it's all fun and games, but imagine being a classic werewolf, transforming without control when it's full moon, losing your mind for the whole period of transformation, following only your instincts. Don't know what would be worse - remembering what you've been doing while transformed, or not remembering anything when you turn human again. How about you?

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
I'd only want to be one if I had control. Otherwise, fuck that shit.

G

Ginza

Nah, I don't see any advantage to it. If I was just going to kill people and animals blindly, and then never remember anything, it's not even worth it. So no, no thank you

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Well, wolves only rarely attack people, so I think I'd be more concerned with my own safety, don't want to be killed or wounded in a fight or by being hit by a car!

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
No. It sounds like it sucks.
If I had to randomly transform into an animal, I wouldn't want to be a wolf.

S

Scales42

User-Completed-Image-Tie-a-Noose-2017.01.05-18.21.58.0.png

nope, I would not

Lexiand

Werewolf
As what @Yakamaru said I would handle being one if I can control myself.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
No, but I could handle being a wereskunk! That would be awesome. I'd await each full moon eagerly, eager to transform and torment my victims...

I

Inky-Neko42

No, but I could handle being a wereskunk! That would be awesome. I'd await each full moon eagerly, eager to transform and torment my victims...
TBH, I would genuinely be scared of a wereskunk. What would be you preferred method of torment?

FancyRowlet

To be honest... my were form would probably more akin to that of a Pomeranian or a Chihuahua than of an actual wolf. Watch out for your ankles!

Simo

TBH, I would genuinely be scared of a wereskunk. What would be you preferred method of torment?

Definitely spray! Though skunks have some really serious claws, and a normal skunk can spray 10 feet, I bet a wereskunk could spray 30 feet...and once hit, then, that fur would also become a wereskunk. Slowly, we'd take over!

Menacing claws!
skunk-claws.jpg

Last edited:

Topaz-Timber-Wolf

So, do you think you have what it takes to be a werewolf? Many people think it's all fun and games, but imagine being a classic werewolf, transforming without control when it's full moon, losing your mind for the whole period of transformation, following only your instincts. Don't know what would be worse - remembering what you've been doing while transformed, or not remembering anything when you turn human again. How about you?
Ok I like where you're going with this, but in some of the old stories, on occasion the werewolf would recognize the person that his/her heart belonged too. Their true love, if you will. Plus after the first time I figured out what happened, I would move away from people. Live in the forest a hundred miles from anyone. Or move to a place where no one ever goes. Like The death forest in Japan.

D

Deleted member 111470

No, I'd let it consume me and seize control. I'm too greedy.

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
Uhhh... Classic werewolves kiiinda suck. There's a TV show where they and vampires exist in the same world and the vampires call them "dogs" because there's not much that's special about one night of becoming a mindless berzerk monster that can shred humans like they're made of plasticine.
Once you add the element of self control, that's when people get more interested in becoming werewolves.

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
heck yea! I hate society as a whole ... being a werewolf would be one more step away from civilization :p

E

ellaerna

Being a werewolf in the city would suck.
At least in rural areas you could chow down on some deer, maybe some livestock, when you turned. In urban areas, what are you going to hunt? Humans. Cause that's all there is. In the country, you might be able to get away with being a werewolf for some time before shit really hits the fan. In the city, you're fucked.

Simo

At least in rural areas you could chow down on some deer, maybe some livestock, when you turned. In urban areas, what are you going to hunt? Humans. Cause that's all there is. In the country, you might be able to get away with being a werewolf for some time before shit really hits the fan. In the city, you're fucked.

There's lots of rats here, in Baltimore, really big ones, too! Also in DC, Philly, and NYC. You could live off those easy. But they might not taste good...

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
There's lots of rats here, in Baltimore, really big ones, too! Also in DC, Philly, and NYC. You could live off those easy. But they might not taste good...
It's not like humans taste any better. Their blood tastes horrible, kind of like copper. I would know, since I accidentally bite the inside of my mouth sometimes IRL...

Simo

It's not like humans taste any better. Their blood tastes horrible, kind of like copper. I would know, since I accidentally bite the inside of my mouth sometimes IRL...

Huh, I used to do that as a nervous habit, as a kid, and yep, it does taste very minerally/weird.

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
Huh, I used to do that as a nervous habit, as a kid, and yep, it does taste very minerally/weird.
And that's why it'd actually be unpleasant for weres to eat humans.
Now they know how Zombies feel! Those things would be so poor if they weren't so ugly and violent, but they can't help it. Such tortured things.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend

RUDE!

All you people assuming us werewolves aren't perfectly capable of going to the grocery store like everyone else! >:C

Goosebumps%2BMovie%2BWerewolf%2Bof%2BFever%2BSwamp%2Bin%2Bgrocery%2Bstore.jpg