• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Count to one million!

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
"Rampart, this is Station 51. . ."

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
I thought this was going to be a serious but fun thread where we counted individually to one million. ; - ;

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
I thought so too, but one person seemed to change that. But 1 million is a lot! That would be 1/3rd of all FAF posts.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
For fun, here's some simple math:

Assume it takes 10 seconds to post your number before someone else posts theirs...to be conservative.

That puts 10,000,000 seconds from start to finish. Divide by 60 for minutes, and another 60 for hours gives ~2777.7776 hours

Divide by 24 hours for days and that gives 115.74 days to count to one million, assuming someone posted a number once every 10 seconds 24 hours a day 7 days a week nonstop.

Assuming the rate is one posting an hour instead, and the time goes up to ~41666 days, or about 114 YEARS!!!

Still want to bother? <LOL>

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
Yeah right! It's crazy. How many years has this site been up? 2006? And it is only now has 3 million posts and it has how many users? I don't think so xD

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional

Yakamaru

Yakamaru