• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Countries banning the furry fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabr

Marauding Meerkat Miscreant
Legally sure, but realistically? It would be like trying to ban stupid. We know how well that would work out :grin:

MegatronsLady420

i dont agree with beasteality but if it is banned it will be unconstitutional and pure ignorance, just because someone cant understand it doesnt mean it has to be destroyed.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Last edited:

Vatz

OH MAH GAWD
People would start forming underground groups. It happens every time something gets banned.

Vatz

OH MAH GAWD
animals can't understand. i'm sure they would appreciate it being banned.

Don't be so sure about that. That was the general attitude in the 1970's, scientists thinking that everything ans everyone was inferior to them...and look what people think of scientists now.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
As long as we keep a low profile, this shouldn't become a problem.

Saharafox

Banned
Banned
It is illegal in Saudi Arabia, I know from experience.

Trigger

Can believe it's not butter.
As long as we keep a low profile, this shouldn't become a problem.
What's the point of keeping a low profile? Christians don't keep a low profile and the Athiests don't tell them to knock it off. What ever happened to eaqul rights?

(Sorry for bad spelling. I can't download spell check...)

: /

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Ten days, nice display of patience.

That doesn't justify them to be the fucktards they are to those who are different.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

NomeKo

Ok,
Quote:
Originally Posted by David M. Awesome
That's because the Christians are the majority.
That doesn't justify them to be the fucktards they are to those who are different.

Christianism is a religion, in the past, religion was used to be lawn and many pll became christian just to gain power, those time has changed, now christian try to speak of peace in the name of god, but trust me when i say soon the world will be out of religious communities and more into self-relegions(Yeah,scientist dosn't speak anymore about the origins of the humanity becouse they don't want to be hated or cursed by christians :S), those who dosn't know what to belive, they just fallow other's religions, it's like us fallowing the furry, that perhaps someone created it as a kids cartoon...

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
ok. just to clarify for the billionth time...

BURKAS ARE BANNED IN FRANCE, THE UNITED STATES, AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES.
the reason is, it covers your face and these countries use video surveilence and facial recognition. it's to prevent crimes.

also, furry IS banned in this sense. covering your face on public property (and some private) IS illegal.
I've been wearing my fursuit around and I cant tell you how many times a cop has pulled me aside and told me I cant wear the head.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.