• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

MissNook

I don't mind sharing foods and forks and cups, but if the other one is sneezing and coughing, I pass XD
Thinking about it, we always share a bottle with my friends, and no one cares about drinking straight from the bottle one after another.

D

Deleted member 134556

Normally I would be against necroing threads, but because Guifrog made this one, and because it's so wholesome, I consider this a blessing

The state of Arkansas where I live, is the birthplace of Walmart, which is a superstore present throughout the US famous for selling....just about everything you can think of.

Guifrog

Blue Frog
You know!
2020 gave them the reason
Normally I would be against necroing threads, but because Guifrog made this one, and because it's so wholesome, I consider this a blessing
Bless your heart fellas, ah have no problem wit' tha- oh wait, that's the wrong "country"

Back to basics: we still have public telephones, but they're rarely used. They normally kinda resemble a giant ear, which gives them the popular name - "orelhão" ("big ear" in Portuguese):

But they may have some other interesting designs. In the city of Aracaju, for instance, they may look like the cashew fruit:

1616815021392.png

There's also macaws:

1616815060791.png

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Fox + Phoenix
Bless your heart fellas, ah have no problem wit' tha- oh wait, that's the wrong "country"

Back to basics: we still have public telephones, but they're rarely used. They normally kinda resemble a giant ear, which gives them the popular name - "orelhão" ("big ear" in Portuguese):

But they may have some other interesting designs. In the city of Aracaju, for instance, they may look like the cashew fruit:

View attachment 105808

There's also macaws:

View attachment 105809
Aaaa macaws!! <3
I love these designs!
And people look like ear hyssops! lol

I dunno if someone said this on the thread, but the name of my country México, means "the place in the moon's bellybutton" or something like that it comes from Nahuatl "metzi" mening moon, "xictli" "bellybutton or center" and "co" is the nahuatl suffix for place.

And in spain we have a lot of language rich culture!
Including one mysterious language that isn't related to any other actual living language! The euskera or basque!

D

Deleted member 134556

In Missouri , there is a enormous attraction in the capital called "The city museum" which is a museum whose exhibits consist largely of repurposed architectural and industrial objects, housed in the former International Shoe building.

There is an enormous outside playground, an indoor skatepark, and a 10 story slide that leads from the top floor to the bottom.

1616853768936.png

1616853845580.png

1616853904800.png

1616853979649.png

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
We have nukes we're not supposed to have but every politition on the planet knows we have them and just doesn't bother arguing about it because it's not worth it.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
I like how Britain is also blue, just in case we wouldn't know!
does this really count?
some of these countries are grey only because the land they're made of was part of a blue country at the time but then later they declared their independance

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Fox + Phoenix
Apparently on mexico they have a dish made with ant eggs!
(I'm a stranger to my country lol!)

Wikipedia:
"Escamoles (Nahuatl languages: azcamolli, from azcatl 'ant' and molli 'puree'), known colloquially as Mexican caviar, are the edible larvae and pupae of ants of the species Liometopum apiculatum and L. occidentale var. luctuosum."
/
Madrid's name comes from a Celtic origin (Madrid < * Magetoritum; with the root "-ritu" meaning "ford"). From the Arabic maǧrà (meaning "water stream") (the one I knew).
A Mozarabic variant of the Latin matrix, matricis (also meaning "water stream").

*The more you know! Meme*

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Neat thread!

So when I lived in Texas, there is a very popular breakfast item called Kolaches that came from Czech immigrants. It's a sweet dough filled usually with fruit preserves, but also can have meats, like little sausages (similar to pigs in a blanket). Now that I live across the country in North Carolina, no one knows what a kolache is. Also, out here in North Carolina, they have boiled peanuts, which is a fascinating thing. You can usually find a hot vat of boiling peanuts (shells on) in gas stations or little roadside stops and they serve them in cups.

I love how things can be so different even in the same country.

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
When you decide to place yourself for the job (celebrities, entertainers, etc), you can consider yourself a consumable, not a human--not only that you're being watched/stalked by millions 24/7, there are always new challengers who may potentially step on you and replace your career. Also, you make a mistake, the aftermath goes for eternity.
I know this is not alien for you all, but from what I have observed, Korea is overwhelming with this.

People don't remember those who weren't out there for quite a while, cuz people still got to see similar 'alternatives' and go on.
I have a friend who aimed for celebrity, he is very handsome and refined with much talents in the celebrity aspect, enough that it would not be alien to imagine him already running the stages.
So what? He didn't go well....

+
No matter what concept you and/or your group start with, you always end up being one with others--appealing sexiness and being flirty.
To be honest, it's better for him to quit that career and do anything else like now thinking of this...

Welcome to the country of K-pop! Ha!
(Well, I'm glad BTS could succeed and go grand while not choosing to be stereotypes, it's a wonder for me that they could be grand without being stereotypical, as well.)

Last edited:

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
Every time England uses the phrase "British" soldiers in wars only England was involved in.

Ahem.

Don't rope us into your dodgy stuff England.