• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Couple art

Hello!
Probably you may like something from my art. I would advise to look at my digital halfbodies, they are $15 per character. But I also give 30% discount for the couple arts, so the total price for your request would be $21. The are some other options you may like, like traditional fullbodies ($25) or halfbodies($18)
If you are interested, please, have a look at my Commission thread

As for references, the cheapest (one flat coloured character view, text, watermarks) would be $20. More items or views would cause addittional price, but this is to be discussed individually

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi again! I'd be really interested in drawing your alt-sona ref, if you'd like x3
My refs are digitally flatcoloured, and the fixed price of 40$ always includes 3 fullbody views (generally front/side/back), up to 5 closeups for expressions or accessories, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette. My Weasyl gallery hosts several examples of ref sheet commissions: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl

For the couple pic, my prices for traditional media would fit that budget, especially if you're ok with a white background. You can check them here: valycenegative.deviantart.com: Commissions Terms Of Service - Queue List
Payment is via Paypal invoice and as always, I provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. You can contact me via FA note if you're interested: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:
little draw 20$:
22588605@400-1486893869.jpg
22912922@400-1489681710.jpg
23338816@400-1493245380.jpg

mugggy

duke it out bruh
hi there! i'm interested in doing couply art for you! i can do your character sheet as well, too!

here are some examples of my art, by the way! feel free to message me back if you're interested, also!
(p.s. they look sketchy and doodly, because that's just what i tend to draw like when i'm bored, but any commissions i put my full attention into to make it nice and clean with straight and smooth lines!)

1488588636.mugggy_im_not_actually_a_furry_i_swear_to_god.png

1494003807.mugggy_zdfgh.png

tumblr_opfzcaVHdY1vnqn8uo1_1280.png

(an example of my lines, generally clean and smooth)
i do nsfw as well, but that'd be a different conversation. these two are my most recent pieces too. here's my gallery and also art blog if you're interested in taking a look in those as well!
gallery: Artwork Gallery for mugggy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
artblog: seamachine.tumblr.com: commissions are open again!

any input or feedback is appreciated! thank you!

I

iridescentgreen

Art shop

Prices and examples above. I can do colored digital sketches for $20, but it'll cost you an extra $20 for an additional character and i can toss in a super simple color background for free since they don't take much to create.

If you're looking for illustrated pieces with more detail you're not gonna get anything good for that budget.

fuvoid

If you're still looking for someone to draw this for you, I can work within your price range!

Here are examples of my work:

eh-jpg.18577

a1.png hjhj.png

(and my icon as well)

I am currently open for Celshaded Icons, Quick Character Sketches, Monochrome Sketches, Celshaded Characters, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

There is also some Discounts/Offers in effect for Monochrome Sketches, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

Be sure to check out the prices here!: myfantasiworld.weebly.com: Commissions

Also look at all my work to see more of my style!: MyFantasiWorld on DeviantArt

Deadline To Submit Forms Is June 5, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time

Due to the trip I'm taking this week, I will not be able to work on any commissions or respond to any forms until after I get back. So go ahead and leave your forms and take the time to send any information you need for your commission.

Thank you and I hope to see what you send me!

Hey! I'm open for digital commissions! examples, pricing and other info here
Thanks, message if you're interested or have any questions about details and pricing negotiations!