• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Couple of ideas!

Vaars

So looking for a couple pages of work done!
A small 3 or 4 panel comic
A half body illistration
And a either a mood sheet or just a couple of mood pics done

Overall budget is 400

So hit me with your prices and examples below or in PM!!

I'll be deciding who I'll comission by the end of next week.

Enjoy your day!

Last edited:

Redliger

Digital Artist
Hello! I read your post and I'd like to offer my services. Below is my Commission Price Sheet.

1410756780.redliger_commission_pricing_2.png

As an alternative to Paypal I also offer commissions on my Commiss.io Page

Here are a few examples of my work.

1499974362.redliger_wonderboy_the_dragon_s_trap_-_pirahna_man_vs_pirate_dragon.png
1494612306.redliger_persona_5_-_hiro__phantom_thief_.png
1462301184.redliger_darkabyss01_commission_request_4.png

You can find more of my works in my gallery by clicking the link below.
My FA Page

What character species are you looking to have drawn?

Flat color pricing:
Head shit $5 each
Half body: $10 each
Full body $20 each

Detailed shading (more reslstic fur/feather etc + shadows and lighting) pricing:
Busts $15 each
Half body $27 each
Full body $45 each

These are base prices, complex characters may cost extra.
Discounts apply for multiples of same type contact for more details.
Backgrounds (objects like buildings, or scene) will cost extra, price depends on what is asked for

Gallery: Artwork Gallery for thesilvermist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Customer rewards/raffle journnal: www.furaffinity.net: Customer Reward Program! + Raffle -- thesilvermist's Journal

Most recent ref example: (flat color)
1533859063.thesilvermist_lone_ref_anthro_2018.png

Mood sheet from 2017 (shading style is different now)
1490711805.thesilvermist_kika_study.png

Some detailed shading examples from past few months:
Busts
1530036019.thesilvermist_biancablackdoganialrescue.png
1533083350.thesilvermist_hubbygift_fada.png
1529332586.thesilvermist_mydragonportaitexample.png

Some other detailed shading examples
1533082204.thesilvermist_opaldarlingtoncountyhumanesocietysc.png
1531447006.thesilvermist_foxsmile.png

Fiorabeast

Always ill as hell
Hello there! I am kind of interested in this, but I want to know a bout a couple of things about your request here:

How many pages will the 3-4 panel page comic be? Will it be one page only, or more?
For a half-body illustration, are you wanting a background (like some kind of scenery?) for it or non and just a solid color only?
How many heads do you want for your 'mood sheet' there?

I specialize in anime-styled artwork if that is what you are looking for (a little more realism I can do, but I do not have examples of that at the moment, and I apologize for that).
My price sheet is found here but I am in the process of making a newer one for single character art at the moment, so my new prices are:

For a sketch of a single character (rough or a 'clean rough' sketch of your choice), it will be around $25USD for a half-body shot. Less time consuming somewhat, depending on the level of difficulty of your character.
For a clean-lined art version of that, it will cost around $50USD for a half-body. This one will be more time consuming.

Both come in flat colors only, and shading will be $5USD extra.

They will look like this if you choose:
Characterpricecommishunicorn(ver2unfinex)2.png
For the comic, I work mainly in BW with screentones but will work in color for a fee. At the moment, I am also working on a character reference for head shots (no examples for this at this time, I apologize for this!), and for your request, I was thinking around $30 USD if you are going to have up to 5 'Mood heads' there.
I can be reached here on the forums via PM or by email posted on the commission sheet there. I do transactions via paypal and for your suggested budget, I require a pay-half system in order to prevent anything unexpected happening during the transaction. Thank you for reading this over and good luck in finding your artist!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! Would love to work with you! I offer different commissions from icons (moodboards) to full illustrations, most of which are fitting to your budget, and I have worked on short comic commissions as well.
Here's my complete pricelist with info and examples: www.furaffinity.net: VALY J COMMISSION PRICE SHEET 2018 by valery91thunder
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via forum PM, FA note or email at alkalinesparks [AT] hotmail [DOT] it.