• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Couple picture, SFW, Budget of $100+ (Flexible!)

11Sharn11

Just another
Hi everybody!
I'm currently searching for an artist to commission my two characters, Wolfsiege and Sharn
(Both seen here: 11Sharn11 on Toyhouse )
for a couple picture styled around that of a photography session!

I'd love to have it styled around a retro, 50's pose/expression set, similar to the following:

Additionally, since both of the characters are largely monochrome, I'd love for the picture to be in black-and-white! Perhaps with some colour for the eyes, depending on how that ends up looking.

The budget for this picture is not set in stone, and I am willing to be flexible depending on the quality of the overall piece! (Yes, this will be printed and hung on my wall!)
Having said that, I will be very picky about quality, so please don't be offended if I am not immediately interested. I love buying art and will be back for more soon enough!

solaris91

Hi! I would like to make your request! here some example of my art and price. Gallery-http://www.furaffinity.net/user/solaris91/ :

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 15$:
19136754@400-1455830067.jpg

Big draw 25$:
18757624@400-1452502463.jpg

little draw 15$:
16611766@400-1432221330.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 80$:
_commission__giant_cousin_by_queensolaris-d9kgkty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazibug

Doodlebug
Aaaah this is an adorable idea! :D I'd love to work with you!

I'm not sure if you're wanting one image or maybe multiple small ones like a photo booth? I don't have a set price for black and white, but if you're only looking for one pose, it'd probably be about $90 if you want full body, closer to $60 for half. If you did want the multiple shot/photo booth thing, I'm sure we can work a deal out c:
Also I work at 8x12 300 DPI, so my images are print-ready :) I'm more than happy to change the canvas size to better fit whatever dimensions you'll be printing on.

You can reach me here, FA, tumblr, or just shoot an email to the one listed on the commission pricing.

Hope to hear from you!

Shadify

Yiffox
Hi.) You know, I like your idea) This won't be a problem for me to make it in a style like on THIS EXAMPLE, I think.
And yup, I'm not sure about how many pictures of this set you need, but you're gonna place in on you wall.. so lets say..

I'm gonna draw your pretty characters up to 60$ for a full-body picture, like in a black'n'white example you saw right now. The price is already for the both of characters.)
OR! I can draw 5 black'n'white pictures, with the poses those couples are standing, just like on this photo-set with half-body. But this set will probably be about 96$.

Or you plobably can see this examples:

You can see more artworks up here: Just click here! And I'll teleport ya to My gallery!

Note me on FA, if you're ready.)

Glor666

Cutie patootie Artist
Hi there ;)
Here are some examples of my work:
SFW
humanoid
mono

You can check Prices . I charge + 70% for a additional character so.. one portrait of a couple would be around $17 depending on the amount of details.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I'd be totally interested in drawing this for you. At the moment I don't recall having any recent pictures with a 50's vibe, but I've always been interested in retro design.
Considering your idea, I can offer you a two character softshded picture with simple/textured BG for 35$ . Here are some examples: www.furaffinity.net: The Sphinx (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Company Of A Good Book (Commission) by valery91thunder
I provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval, and I do SFW art only. If interested, you can contact me via FA note or (even better!) via email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it. Payment is via Paypal only.

Hiff

Hiya! I definitely could do this, if you're interested!

If you want the two as black and white (but rendered) busts, I could do that for you for $60USD - little bit cheaper than my usual since I won't need to take the time for colours. If you decide you want colours, take it up to $70 (base rate) because they're already rather monotone! Cute designs, btw.

As for a sketch version (I've included my sketch samples here), $30 to be in similar style to the top left / bottom right corner pieces.

Examples from my commission thread ; more examples here.

h6FPtrn.png

fUNKxSH.png

TwistedTeeth

Artist for Hire
Hello there, I've been looking for some business to come my way. If you're interested in some quality art within budget, give me a look over. I work on an hourly rate to ensure equal quality across the board. My commission rules, prices, and TOS are located in the link in my signature!

Some examples of some work I've been doing:
X2Lee61.png

FluffyStorm

Do you want them to be dressed in 50's style clothes as well? I love old fashion XD.

Would you be interested in a watercolor artwork which can be send to you?

Of course, if it's a portrait not full body their faces would be more detailed. 16$ for a 2 OCs semi real portrait would do.

justpassingby_by_domisea-d9l1arp.png

17791889@400-1443305333.jpg

I can also make digital art.
19222031@400-1456600014.jpg
18668165@400-1451666444.jpg

Astra

Hey, I'd be interested in doing this. Since there are two characters in the painting, I'm thinking $60. Here are my examples.

suave_grey_by_festivefeathers-d9t9osh.png

shini_yagami_v2_by_festivefeathers-d9ga2tf.png
svKePCs.png
girls_generation_yoona_by_festivefeathers-d91wn2v.png
harajuku_summer_by_festivefeathers-d8uttgk.png
linear_nebula_by_festivefeathers-d8sv7ma.png

Wakor

Wakor Jones
Hello there! I'm interested in your commission, it seems really cute! My rates are usually $30, +$10 per extra character.

You can check out more of my work and my styles HERE. Also, clicking on the examples below will take you to the full-sized image.

Contact me on:
FURAFFINITY | WEASYL | TUMBLR

bkatt500

I would gladly take this if you're interested! I've drawn some 50s style outfits before. Size shouldn't be an issue since by default I work on a 17in x 22in digital canvas. Total price for two characters in a painted style would come out to be about $28.75 unless you wanted a detailed background.
1457899517.bkatt500_commisheetdigital.png

If you're interested, more details are here: www.furaffinity.net: Digital Commissions Open! by bkatt500

marbledaydreams

Digital Artist