• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cover Commission Needed (paying $100 and up)

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Oi,

Like many fools out there, I've written a book. Now that book needs a cover.

The book is a fantasy setting, revolving around an anthro vixen as she seeks to break a curse that was cast on her when she was born. There are a variety of characters, all anthro, and heavy elements of magic involved in the entire story.

I'm a writer, not an artist, so I need all the help I can get :p

PM me or drop previous conquests of yours here in this thread and we'll talk shop about getting this thing done and (most importantly) getting you paid!

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
i usually don't do backgrounds, but im super hard up for money right now so i'm super about this...
my gallery
I have done some simple backgrounds, does it matter if they're super detailed or not?

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
i usually don't do backgrounds, but im super hard up for money right now so i'm super about this...
my gallery
I have done some simple backgrounds, does it matter if they're super detailed or not?
A background would be necessary, even if it's a simple one. What I really need is at least the main character and maybe others.

Also, do you have any experience with cover design or any graphic design experience? Is your gallery a complete portfolio or is there more? If there is more, I would like to take a look at it.

Faustus

I'd be tempted to give it a go, but my gut feeling is you probably want something very detailed, which would not be conducive with my art style :) but if you could be tempted to consider something relatively simple but eye-catching, I'd be happy to pitch a few concepts.

LadyLyreBird

Local Birb Lady
Hello! I can do you a book cover. Backgrounds are no problem!
1538343582.ladylyrebird_00monsterbadgeflat.jpg
1531162211.ladylyrebird_dragontreasureportrait.jpg
1529600048.ladylyrebird_raptorbro.jpg
1514653329.ladylyrebird_contest.jpg

Feel free to send me a note or message if you're interested in discussing details.

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Here some of my examples, but to see more, you can check on my FA page!

1564820398.roxyhana_damienfox_dance_small.png

1560328605.roxyhana_meet_princess_small.png

XseArt

FenryTJ on dA and Fefran on FA!
I'd love to give it a shot! Could do something like this for 120$!:
_c__do_not_mess_with_me_by_xseart_dbq0bu0-pre.jpg

_c__through_storms_by_xseart_dcpl1yw-pre.jpg

_c__bring_it_on_by_xseart_dcckqw2-pre.jpg

pimpartist

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
A background would be necessary, even if it's a simple one. What I really need is at least the main character and maybe others.

Also, do you have any experience with cover design or any graphic design experience? Is your gallery a complete portfolio or is there more? If there is more, I would like to take a look at it.
I've done some cover stuff, but its always been for friends. they aren't super good, and theyre all human, which is y they arent on my FA
tumblr_pi8rkngTAZ1x0uqhco1_500.png

tumblr_plaziixstE1w6yc5eo1_1280.png

tumblr_pcv08xkmjr1wdzz4ro1_500.png

edit; i didnt know those would post as full pictures, i just meant to post the links.... these are not very good.

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
i didnt know those would post as full pictures, i just meant to post the links.... these are not very good.
That's fine. They're better than anything I can do :p
While I like what I'm seeing, I'm afraid I'll probably be using someone else. You've got good art, but it isn't quite what I'm looking for.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and show me some of your art!

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
That's fine. They're better than anything I can do :p
While I like what I'm seeing, I'm afraid I'll probably be using someone else. You've got good art, but it isn't quite what I'm looking for.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and show me some of your art!
Honestly, thank you for actually replying to me. Most people just ignore me xP So I appreciate it for real

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Honestly, thank you for actually replying to me. Most people just ignore me xP So I appreciate it for real
No problem! Here's hoping fewer people ignore you!
(Not sure why they'd ignore you... you're definitely doing better than most of what comes up on FAs home page each time I log in :))

N

Nyro46

Hey, you may have already found someone you like, but I suppose I'll drop by some examples too.
I currently have commissions open. I have done before a painting-like digital style that might be along the lines of what you're looking for for a cover. I can provide some examples which include scenic backgrounds as well-
10855656_khiFeIrQusgSQtc.png

9573008_JWrP0KNNaLyA4iC.png

9566406_r5tKqOC79gEN9qD.png

12551500_mh7MtcQxKqTVGED.png

11252776_h15DYaPuRQxdNHv.png

I also have a more recent WIP image-
unknown.png

Which is a bit more "cover-like".

I have never done artwork for an actual book cover or the like before, though I do write a lot myself and have done fake covers in the past for myself (though a lot were from a long time ago) as well as poster-like images similar. The WIP above is along those lines.
The price will greatly depend on the amount of characters and what's going on exactly in the image.

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
I have never done artwork for an actual book cover or the like before, though I do write a lot myself and have done fake covers in the past for myself (though a lot were from a long time ago) as well as poster-like images similar. The WIP above is along those lines.
The price will greatly depend on the amount of characters and what's going on exactly in the image.
So, I do have a few artists who I'm funneling more info to and one or more of them will likely get the gig. That being said, you've got a really unique style, which I like, but I don't feel would work well for this particular project. I will certainly keep you on file though for future projects.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this project!

N

Nyro46

So, I do have a few artists who I'm funneling more info to and one or more of them will likely get the gig. That being said, you've got a really unique style, which I like, but I don't feel would work well for this particular project. I will certainly keep you on file though for future projects.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this project!
Sweet! And that's alright - good luck with your search! ^^