• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cover me!

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Hello!

So, like many fools, I've written a book. That book needs a cover. I, however, am a mediocre artist at best (my strong suit seems to be stick people). So, I'm looking for someone who can actually create a cover for a book.

Before anyone asks, yes I can pay and this is a legitimate proposition, so shoot me a message and we can talk shop.

Faustus

You might want to put this in the 'Art Sales and Auctions' forum instead. You might also want to go into a bit more detail about what you want on your cover, or what the book is about. I mean, I expect I could do something killer if you've written a book about real (non-anthro) insects or the Uncanny Valley, but not so much if you want a manga/anime cover about sassy cross-dressing foxes trying to take down the evil Vole Empire using spatulas and sellotape.

...hmm... might have to write that one myself, actually.

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Point taken.

I thought about art sales and auctions, but I almost felt like that was where people sold stuff, so I opted against. Still, if they're selling there someone must be buying. I'll fire up a thread there and see what happens.

Faustus

I thought about art sales and auctions, but I almost felt like that was where people sold stuff, so I opted against.
Yeah I can understand that. There's certainly a lot more sellers than buyers, for sure.

Anyway, good luck with it, and let me know if I can help! :)

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Anyway, good luck with it, and let me know if I can help!
If you can find the new thread in the sales forum and if you can point anyone with the right skill set, that would be great. Thanks!