• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cows and Cow Furries in TV, Video and Film

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
Looking for clips to use for memes and reactions but got a friend who's into cows so anything's good really.

The cows don't have to be the main character or anything.
They can be in just 1 scene, they don't have to be the focus of the thing.

The focus is however on comedy rather than anything else but other stuff is still good.

Yes, I already have the fight scene from Kung Pow, who doesn't?

BennyJackdaw

Don't worry, I'm a friendly rat.
Have you ever heard of COWBOYS Of Moo Mesa? I've never watched the show, but it's basically a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but with cows. Not sure what the quality of it is, but apparently the show was good enough that the same company that made most of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games back in the day made an arcade game for it (Konami in their prime).

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
Finally a thread for me!
Op let me know what you find, I’ve had poor luck finding any good examples of how cow furry hands work lol. Are they hooves? Are they fingers? Who knows.

KippLink

LVL 1 Magic Apprentice
I think furry force has a cow character in it they only have 3/2 episodes as made by small team but those few episodes are a walking meme themselves.

switches

A lot of British advertising. Laughing cow, Dairylea and sometimes McDonalds Happy Meals have a cow character. I guess we have a lot of dairy produce...
also this monstrosity