• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Coyote Yote - Appreciation Thread

Connor J. Coyote

The ¥oteƵer Extraordinaire
Well folks, I got to thinking, lately.... :cool:

We've had some threads on here, (both now, and in the past) - appreciating foxes, raccoons, silly parrots; and even : boxes, watermelon, and corn..... and so - I figured (what the heck) - it's very *high time* and very long overdue - that this Forum board has a place for us "coyote yotes" to get our appreciation, and our love too....eh? :) :D

And so - any (and all) users (on here) are more than welcome - to feel free and show some love for the canid species - known as coyote - starting today, and going forward into the future.... and you can do this by - sharing some photos you have, sharing some interesting tid bits that you know, and even talking about some good personal experiences - that you've had with us.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, (about coyotes) also.... and - I'll try *my best* to answer it for you, (if I can). ;)

** And as we go forward - (yours truly): "Connor J. Coyote" will be at the forefront, also - of daily postings on here - (appreciating the): :cool:"Cult of Yote":cool:....

And each day - that I log on to the Forums, (when ever that is) - I'll try to add a photo or two of a coyote, (along with some information on it, if I can) - in order to show our love, respect, esteem, and admiration - of the coyote species.

Sound cool? :cool:

I think so - and so, let's enjoy this thread, just for ourselves ! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

:D:eek: ** Please (note): that even though my personal Fursona is a coyote yote - nothing on this thread is (or should be) about me in any way, please- just coyote yotes, in general... cool? :)

Connor J. Coyote

And... here's a first entry, to start us off. :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

And - here's another entry, for today.... as we continue our celebration - of the "Cult of Yote". :cool:
All of us coyotes - begin as small pups in the World - before we grow into more mature phases of our lives.;)

Connor J. Coyote

Hmmm.. sorry, please note - (just to clarify, something please): this thread is just about coyotes and well known coyote characters, *in general*, and should not be about individual Fursonas of people, okay?

Thank you. :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

Thanks, for all those additions, (above).
And.... here's another one, for today.. as we continue celebrating the :cool: "Cult of Yote" :cool: ....

Hmmm.... (I think the station sign said "Coyote Ville"... but, eh - maybe not) :

This seat - be mine :

@SSJ3Mewtwo @Scrydan Requesting this thread to be closed - (and locked) please.... thank you.
@SSJ3Mewtwo @Scrydan Never mind; I changed my mind - we'll keep it open still, if that's okay. -thanks :)

Last edited: