• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Coyote Yote - Appreciation Thread

Connor J. Coyote

Some say we're quite intelligent, like this fine yote here ;) :

Last edited:

Connor J. Coyote

Welp, speaking of cops, (in that other thread)....
come to think of it - sometimes, coyote's and cops - do go together, ya' know.....
(such as this coyote pup, that was recently rescued in the Chicago area by an officer). :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

Welp... time for some more love, for the "Cult of Yote" :cool:....
Yotie yote pup-tastic..... ;) :cool: :

"Charlie the Coyote" had his life saved once, (from certain death) - by a caring ranch worker (in Wyoming) who thought that preserving him, and saving his life - might be a better thing to do - then destroying it.

Charlie's tale is one of survival, and resilience; (key traits that a coyote always has).... and his story is a happy one; that could've been a much sadder one, if not for the care and concern of a complete stranger. :cool:

The rancher that cared - gets a gold "Medal of Honor", in my book. ;)

Canis Dirus

Extinct Pleistocene canid

Canis Dirus

The daily coyote: «This website is an archive of my daily pictures and stories of life with a coyote in very rural America».
colorsofthespirit2019W.jpg

Canis Dirus

1552102921137391484.jpg

Connor J. Coyote

Coyote Yotes are awesome, noble, and beautiful Furry creatures......
and I'm honored (and proud) to be one....
and, *I don't care* what the haters and critics say. :p :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

Coyote Drive In.... :cool:

burgers are on the menu, of course....
----------------------------------------------------
If you see the yotie boys comin'..... ;)

---------------------------------------
Yotie pup beauty... :cool:

Lukani

Albino yote.... beautiful.... and, (just in time for the winter snows)... ;)

This is actually an albino coyote :3 I have done research papers in high school and college on albinism and almost all mammals and reptiles but( always in canines) they have white fur (it actually lacks all pigment but shows as white), red eyes because you can see the red blood cells behind them, and very faint pink skin. Tyrosinase+ is also a form of it in dogs, but it is shown with ice colored eyes but it isn't exactly like albinism. That is just a pretty, light colored coyote :3 as you can see it is not white, no pink nose, and no red eyes. Albinistic ones also wouldn't have markings that are distinct on the face like this one. I bety would love melanistic coyotes! Melanism is honestly my favorite when compared to gene mutations because it makes things black.

Attachments

• fe8aabb4549264a8d59eb103e3d07b03--melanism-albinism.jpg
    fe8aabb4549264a8d59eb103e3d07b03--melanism-albinism.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 29