• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Coyote Yote - Appreciation Thread

Connor J. Coyote

The ¥oteƵer Extraordinaire
Well, it's been a while, so I should give my yotes some love today.... (I guess). ;)
-----------------------------------------------
♥ ¥ote pupper......

(I love the looks of this dude, he's adorable in a lot of ways)..... but - at the same time - has that inquisitive eye saying - "hey, what's up.... yo". :p

Connor J. Coyote

Anyways.... I started tinkering around, with the colors on this bust yet again, (of this very adorable yote)...... and, (eh heh) - I think I got a bit "bold" with the shades on here this time.

Eh... (I think it's decent), but.... I suppose that's rather subjective..... eh? :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

He's all black, living in Florida, and all proud about it. :cool:

(This dude was in the news recently). Black coyotes - (are rather uncommon to see).... and so - it's always interesting to see them pop up, once and a while..... (especially on tv). :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

I gotta add this guy to my own thread as well, (come to think of it)....
as he's an awesome looking yotie mascot. :cool:

(Arizona's rather lucky to have this dude as their guy, I think). :)

Connor J. Coyote

(Eh.... here's some more yotes today). ;)
-----------------------
Well, it's a bit hot in the deserts today - and so, *I greatly appreciate* the drinks, yo. :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

Ride that sleigh..... my little Santa Yote.

(I saw this online recently) - and, I figure with it being the holidays, and all - I should get one of these, maybe..... (to hang on my front door knob later). ;)

Connor J. Coyote

Ah...... man, I'd have loved to see this on the shelf at the local stores, yo..... what an awesome cheerful box - for a child's meal, eh? ☺

► (The green beans were probably not too popular, I'd imagine)...... *but* if we place the coyote's picture next to them on the table, and say hey - "the coyote says - eat your vegetables" - I imagine - (at that point) they'd be more popular. ☺

Connor J. Coyote

Eh.... I gotta give my yotes some love today.... as it is the new year, and all. :D
---------
The morning after holiday parties are rough, yo. ;)

Connor J. Coyote

Hmm.... the calendar says that, (as of last week) the holidays are over, but.... some yotie yotes are still in the holiday mood, apparently. :cool: ;)

Christmas Yote:

Connor J. Coyote

He believes he's got it, by jove.

(It's always a good thing to see - whenever a coyote figures out some solutions - to his quandries). :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

Hmmm.... well - I don't know if coyfoxes really exist - apart from maybe some Fursonas that people may make up; but.... we do have regular coyotes though.

Like this fine guy here - (who's enjoying the sunshine), it seems. :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

Well... we gotta get some suntan in, once and while, also....
(with some waves crashing, and some misty salty air) of course. :) :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

If you bother a coyote too much - then sometimes - he just might lean over, and quickly bite you in the ass.
Unless of course - you cuddle him and feed him first. ;)

Connor J. Coyote

Eh..... some coyote's just prefer to enjoy that cool air along the beach, also.....
as getting wet (with salt water) can be a real pain to have to lick off, later on. :cool:

Connor J. Coyote

Eh...... well, it's been awhile; so I should probably give my yotie yotes some love today.
-----------------------
Shhh....... I'm under the hood right now, because - I kinda wanted a free ride, yo. :cool: