• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Craft. A portrait of a character, of my choice. [closed]

Eyleifr

Recluse
Welcome.
I have several colors of wool, which are too many, at the same time there are very few others. I think if in 2-3 days a character appears here who will meet my requirements and who I like, I will make a portrait of him from felting. I will not send you the original.
I'm just looking for ideas to spend a few.
If I don't find anything that I like, or find one?, this topic will be closed.

So, now to the rules!
- SFW only.
- Dominant color/s : black, gray, orange, dark blue, red-brown, beige. (These colors are in large numbers. You have a better chance of getting, if your character contains them.)
- I'll think about red, pink and green.
- The color that is almost over is white! (who would have thought, it's literally ALWAYS). You understand, right? No white skins, I just don't have the materials.
- Any species. Feral or anthro (not furry), ponies.
My preferences:
-
I would prefer reptiles or birds at the moment.
- A male is preferred (I just never do breasts, eyelashes on my eyes and other things), in fact this is the only reason. I don't make them too feminine.

I see that many furs on FAF do not have a reference, or it is made by a novice artist. You should know that in this this case I need more creative freedom to perform, or you should attach a photo of the animal to which your character belongs. I think dragons can take a look at modern reptiles or dinosaurs, or just hope for the best.

Specify your species regardless of the ref, just in case.

Прайс фелтинг портрет13 нап — копия.jpg

You can ask questions if there are any. Why not?
I won't respond to every comment, okay? Just show your reference sheets. And read the rules. Good luck!

Last edited:

Eyleifr

Recluse
A small clarification that I just thought about now.
I see that many furs on FAF do not have a reference, or it is made by a novice artist. You should know that in this this case I need more creative freedom to perform, or you should attach a photo of the animal to which your character belongs. I think dragons can take a look at modern reptiles or dinosaurs, or just hope for the best.

Also, I won't start the portrait until September 12th (in my time; it's immaterial).

Last edited:

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
A small clarification that I just thought about now.

Also, I won't start the portrait until September 12th (in my time; it's immaterial).
Ok

Eyleifr

Recluse
@Pomorek , I plan to return with a portrait of your sona at the beginning of next week.

Eyleifr

Recluse
@Pomorek , your horns take some time. I knew I was going to have difficulties.
The portrait turns out to be small because of the size of the horns, I hope this will not confuse you. I'm almost done, and I'm just letting you know that haven't forgotten about you.

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
@Pomorek , your horns take some time. I knew I was going to have difficulties.
The portrait turns out to be small because of the size of the horns, I hope this will not confuse you. I'm almost done, and I'm just letting you know that haven't forgotten about you.
Thanks for update! No need to worry, I understand. And I'm very patient, good work takes time.

Eyleifr

Recluse
Not a bird or reptile, but the colors seem to fit with those you have?... My "secondary fursona", a nyala antelope:
Well. I've finished. This is what your Dargo looks like in my performance. Perhaps this will be useful for future requests, if you want an anthro?
I can give you a photo without a watermark, in a note.
Дарго — копия.jpg

A little bit about process. This is my first portrait with horns, and it really brought some difficulties, but I'm happy. I like both the horns and the portrait. The beard and hair are loose enough, I wanted to leave them like that.
The color also caused some difficulties, but I am completely satisfied. Despite the dark color, it does not look monotonous. Good experience, and good sona.

Last edited:

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
Well. I've finished. This is what your Dargo looks like in my performance. Perhaps this will be useful for future requests, if you want an anthro?
I can give you a photo without a watermark, in a note.
View attachment 137973
A little bit about process. This is my first portrait with horns, and it really brought some difficulties, but I'm happy. I like both the horns and the portrait. The beard and hair are loose enough, I wanted to leave them like that.
The color also caused some difficulties, but I am completely satisfied. Despite the dark color, it does not look monotonous. Good experience, and good sona.
Wow, this turned out great! And this really unique technique makes it even more special. Thank you so much!

Good to know it all worked with the colors. I understand it could be challenging with these dark colors but I agree, you made it look good and not monotonous. I'm happy to provide some learning experience.

I hope it's alright to repost it in my gallery? With link to yours naturally. To let more people know what you can do.