• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: [CRAFT] Plasticinography Portrait 4/10 (CLOSED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 160111
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 160111

Hello.
I want to try the "sloppy" style of Plasticinography. I want to try portrait plasticine painting in format A6 so you can leave your OCs here, I will choose who to work with.
Rules:
  1. There are no restrictions on slots. Anyone who is curious, please. I will craft whomever I want. I don't plan to do many portraits. If there will are a lot of interesting options, I think, can do more than I expect from myself.(9__9")
  2. There are no restrictions on colors. I have a LOT OF WHITE plasticine, so don't be shy.
  3. I work better with males, but that doesn't mean that females can't check in here.
  4. Feral and anthro (beasts, birds, dragons, etc.)! I don't work with humans, humanoids and furries. If you show me a furry/humanoids, I'll make an anthro out of it!
  5. Write your character's species if it's not obvious, even if it's a hybrid.
  6. Not to use the links DA, pls. It doesn't work for me. FA, Toyhouse, Itaku or upload the picture directly to the forum.
  1. *Rat Poison (Belladonna_Mandrake) ref ~5 hours.
  2. Fench (fenchfletcher) ref ~4 hours.
  3. *Goat-fish Girl (jxne) ref ~8 hours.
  4. *Eremurus (Eremurus) ref ~13 hours.
  5. *Monkey (Rimna) ref
  6. *Dark-grey Wolf (Dragon64)
  7. Miwa-Fana Yasuko (MiwaKitsune) ref
  8. *Feraku (fearlesstiger) ref
  9. Renegade sona 1 (RamblingRenegade) ref
  10. Red (Redlinelies) ref
deda — копия.png

1651443192.hornedhut_дадл_игроголов (1).jpg
1657040233.hornedhut_цинь_лун.jpg
1656612404.hornedhut_радл (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MiwaKitsune

Purple fox with healing magic
My main is female so I'd prefer her but I'll drop a male character as well if you'd rather pick the one you prefer!

D

Deleted member 160111

I'll drop a male character as well if you'd rather pick the one you prefer
Everyone can offer more than one character if they have one and if wants.
I will act according to the circumstances. My paws are always cold, and it's winter outside, so I don't know when I'll start and who I'll choose╮( ̄ω ̄")╭

The only thing I would ask is not to use the links DA. It doesn't work for me.
FA, Toyhouse or upload the picture directly to the forum.

jxne

Funky Creature
Hi, here's my sona if you ever feel like using her for your art ^^

Attachments

• LD9N2ln69wIgD56cfpQtRad33fzvl1eXDzDDGigvJvEEeEXwHRPhbYX1CemT.jpeg
    LD9N2ln69wIgD56cfpQtRad33fzvl1eXDzDDGigvJvEEeEXwHRPhbYX1CemT.jpeg
    541.5 KB · Views: 19
  • smlll.png
    smlll.png
    951 KB · Views: 60
  • smlll2.png
    smlll2.png
    563.1 KB · Views: 58

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
I can't wait to see how some of these turn out, I know you're not starting for a while

D

Deleted member 160111

*I have added a priority queue list for those who have already drop here (The most interesting ones for me are green. Blue - if I have time and desire left after completing the green and yellow ones).
4c7e3d951d2990614bfeeaf99a81113d.png

RamblingRenegade

It's fine.

I have a desire to start now, especially since I see very interesting options, but I need to finish something and working in a very warm room.
You can join in and offer your sona.
I don't want to be greedy . You're already making something for me

D

Deleted member 160111

I don't want to be greedy . You're already making something for me
Relax, sad horse. I love when my works brings pleasant emotions to strangers. I'm out of job anyway, lol.

D

Deleted member 160111

I will CLOSE until November 22. Tick-tock-tick-tock, my sweet ones.
0dbf05215e63e7ea25b42bdeb3abcc54.png

Okay, I'm going to start the list tonight (night November 21-22). When you see the first portraits I do not know. I also need to photograph them. But I guess up to 30 should.

D

Deleted member 160111

Well. I have good news, probably. Mmm, I've almost finished the first portrait and I fucking love the result. I'm also spending less time than I expected-definitely good.
So, I think I'll open the topic again. If I don't have time to do all of them by the end of the year, I'll just continue later. Anyway, now I have a desire to do it.
8f74246c414a1b6625b091a4dc9e9534.png

I don't have any art of them but mine is a realistic anthropomorphic wolf with dark grey fur
Maybe your wolf has some marks or scars? I'd like to do it too, but it's too easy:0

jxne

Funky Creature
Well. I have good news, probably. Mmm, I've almost finished the first portrait and I fucking love the result. I'm also spending less time than I expected-definitely good.
So, I think I'll open the topic again. If I don't have time to do all of them by the end of the year, I'll just continue later. Anyway, now I have a desire to do it.
8f74246c414a1b6625b091a4dc9e9534.png

Maybe your wolf has some marks or scars? I'd like to do it too, but it's too easy:0
Woah, that sounds exciting, cant wait

RamblingRenegade

So If I send you my sona do you want the one I currently have or the redo you are making?

D

Deleted member 160111

Woah, that sounds exciting, cant wait
Heh heh. I think I have yet to cover the portraits with floor enamel and dry them properly so that they can be stored for a long time. Anyway, I don't think I'll be able to take pictures before Friday.
So If I send you my sona do you want the one I currently have or the redo you are making?
Send any!

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
I've been really busy the last few days, which is why I haven't posted yet, despite lurking the thread every so often.

My fursona is female, but a more "sturdy" feminine look, as she is bovine. A Tauren, to be exact, not sure how familiar you are with the species. I'll attach some files. I do like the artwork found in the OP, though- it's very vibrant, colourful, and distinctively unique. Anyways, here she is: no worries if you have too much on your plate already. I figured this was going to happen.

Her name is the same as mine.

Attachments

• Eremurus Badge.jpg
    Eremurus Badge.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 26
  • eremurus mootiful.jpg
    eremurus mootiful.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 23
  • eremurus_cosmic-removebg-preview.png
    eremurus_cosmic-removebg-preview.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot Eremurus.jpg