• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: [CRAFT] Plasticinography Portrait 4/10 (CLOSED)

Dragon64

Maybe your wolf has some marks or scars? I'd like to do it too, but it's too easy:0
Other than a realistic fur pattern there isn't any more detail that I can add to their description. They are pretty basic with having a realistic appearance being their most defining feature. I wish I could give you more details but that's just the way that they are

Eyleifr

Recluse
@Eremurus , Can you give me the name of your girl's headdress and armor? I want to understand the structure of the armor.

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
@Eremurus , Can you give me the name of your girl's headdress and armor? I want to understand the structure of the armor.

It is the Tier 6 Shaman set from Black Temple- Skyshatter Regalia. As for her headpiece, they are engineering goggles, from Cataclysm expansion and they are called Lightweight Bio-Optic Killshades. Eremurus is a mechanical engineer, and when she's not engineering, she's a healing Shaman.

People don't ever put the glowing shoulders in, haha, but I figure that's just because it's a lot of work on top of how difficult she is to draw and detail in the first place.

Eyleifr

Recluse
It is the Tier 6 Shaman set from Black Temple- Skyshatter Regalia. As for her headpiece, they are engineering goggles, from Cataclysm expansion and they are called Lightweight Bio-Optic Killshades. Eremurus is a mechanical engineer, and when she's not engineering, she's a healing Shaman.
Thanks, now I see what her outfit should look like.
People don't ever put the glowing shoulders in, haha, but I figure that's just because it's a lot of work on top of how difficult she is to draw and detail in the first place.
It's definitely a matter of complexity. However, if I ever want to draw her, I will try to add a glow.

Rimna

@Rimna , @Redlinelies , Don't you want to offer your OCs?

Sure, I'll post two example sfw portraits of my sona in the spoilers below:

Portrait 1:
1625210750.rimna_summer_vibes.jpg

Portrait 2:
1628787473.rimna_good_song_never_dies.png

My 'sona is an anthro monkey, where his face and jaw are closer to a feral monkey than a human.

Cheers.

@Rimna , @Redlinelies , Don't you want to offer your OCs?
Absolutely, if more participants are welcome I wouldn't mind at all! Thanks for tagging, the art looks nice!

Lion through and through:
1576890444.redlinelies_commission___red_by_nyaruh_ddmny2m-fullview.jpg
1577805929.redlinelies_redlinelies_bio_22.png

Eyleifr

Recluse
Do the * next to the names in queue mean anything? ;o
This is a label for complex characters. I've been working on your goat for about 4 hours and she still unfinished. So, complex characters will alternate with simple ones.
Crossed out characters are completed.

jxne

Funky Creature
This is a label for complex characters. I've been working on your goat for about 4 hours and she still unfinished. So, complex characters will alternate with simple ones.
Crossed out characters are completed.
Haha yeah i get that often that she's hard to draw

Eyleifr

Recluse
@jxne ,well, your girl has changed her appearance quite seriously. I'm not sure how you'll feel about it when you see it (in a couple of days?) but I like her like this. Be strongXD

Is there any particular reason why you wanted to start drawing plasticine paintings?

jxne

Funky Creature
Ah damn, what was it you find hard to recreate about her? I also have a version where she was a mermaid maybe that couldve been better to make xd. Im still curious how it turned out though.

Eyleifr

Recluse
Is there any particular reason why you wanted to start drawing plasticine paintings?
No, there's no particular reason. I just have a strong need to learn new techniques.
Ah damn, what was it you find hard to recreate about her?
Her face is the closest to a human one. I fixed it. you can consider it an additional version. Patience:0

jxne

Funky Creature
No, there's no particular reason. I just have a strong need to learn new techniques.

Her face is the closest to a human one. I fixed it. you can consider it an additional version. Patience:0
Haha yeah no problem, her face is actually not that far off from a human in terms of shape since her snout isn't that big.

Eyleifr

Recluse
I have an idea for a military character (loudly said). I want to put on a helmet-easter egg to someone.
I'm bothering you again, @Dragon64 . I can put it on your wolf, but if you don't want it, it's fine, I'll find another one.

Belladonna_Mandrake

Mystic Jackalope

Eyleifr

Recluse
I present the award for the most difficult character Eremurus. Congratulations, I'm working for the second day, ha ha.

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
Nah I'm the most difficult character *challenge accepted* *pouts* *screams* *stomps feet* ( I Kid) LMAO