• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: [CRAFT] Plasticinography Portrait 4/10 (CLOSED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 160111
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 160111

The basis for MiwaKitsune and fearlesstiger ready. I'll take care of you two later.
The next couple of characters will be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The rest are among the last. I invited some of you late, I try to follow my list.

D

Deleted member 160111

Taurens, I love you. Why are you doing this to me. My God, WoW, why. I'm dead inside.
I feel triumph and pain in the ass.
71ab814d4939e5ec77bec613303748db.png

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
I present the award for the most difficult character Eremurus. Congratulations, I'm working for the second day, ha ha.

Definitely don't want to be in the running for more difficult than the tauren.

Taurens, I love you. Why are you doing this to me. My God, WoW, why. I'm dead inside.
I feel triumph and pain in the ass.
71ab814d4939e5ec77bec613303748db.png

I know a little of your pain, I did the last ref they gave.

Mq7catr.gif

fenchfletcher

Just another artist
D

Deleted member 160111

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I will reshoot ALL PORTRAITS later to achieve better quality.

Keep your, girls.
@jxne
Козло-Рыбья Девушка. — копия.jpg

@Eremurus
Тауренка Эримарус — копия.jpg
RamblingRenegade, why do they bother me every time I work with you? Damn it, this is already inconvenient!
It's very cold here, so I have to do other things. I remember about you guys. Don't worry, I want to finish before the end of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:

jxne

Funky Creature
I've said this before and I'll say it again. I will reshoot ALL PORTRAITS later to achieve better quality.

RamblingRenegade, why do they bother me every time I work with you? Damn it, this is already inconvenient!
It's very cold here, so I have to do other things. I remember about you guys. Don't worry, I want to finish before the end of the year.
Oooh thats amazing actually! I've had one drawing of her being more like a goat with that face and i also like that version. Amazing work ^^

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure

Because i seem to be lucky like that ha ha

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge

I love it! Thanks a bunch. Do you mind if I upload to my GA gallery? Will give you credit. What is your FA account?

fenchfletcher

Just another artist
Just out of curiosity, would you be willing to ship out the art? If so how much would you charge to do so? I know shipping out of your country is tricky right now, but please let me know if it's even possible.

D

Deleted member 160111

Just out of curiosity, would you be willing to ship out the art? If so how much would you charge to do so? I know shipping out of your country is tricky right now, but please let me know if it's even possible.
It's possible, but I haven't tested sending such art. I suppose I need to buy (or make) a 5 mm deep box. The portrait glares because of the enamel. If you live in America, I can send you a portrait. I think at least $10 for shipping, but I'm not sure.
I should also note that sending in December is a bit risky, the excitement of the upcoming holidays gives a high probability of loss or delay.
However, if you're interested, I can think of ways to solve it.

*Right now I like this option. I have to process the portrait with enamel until it becomes almost uniformly smooth. Then I will lay a soft felt 4 mm thick on the front side, and wrap it all with a bubble wrap. Now it seems to be the perfect balance of security and financial preservation.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenchfletcher

Just another artist
It's possible, but I haven't tested sending such art. I suppose I need to buy (or make) a 5 mm deep box. The portrait glares because of the enamel. If you live in America, I can send you a portrait. I think at least $10 for shipping, but I'm not sure.
I should also note that sending in December is a bit risky, the excitement of the upcoming holidays gives a high probability of loss or delay.
However, if you're interested, I can think of ways to solve it.

*Right now I like this option. I have to process the portrait with enamel until it becomes almost uniformly smooth. Then I will lay a soft felt 4 mm thick on the front side, and wrap it all with a bubble wrap. Now it seems to be the perfect balance of security and financial preservation.
Hmm... I forgot about the holidays. Well, we could wait until the holidays are over, and then work something out. :3

D

Deleted member 160111

Hmm... I forgot about the holidays. Well, we could wait until the holidays are over, and then work something out. :3
Yes, this topic will not be deleted, so you can raise this issue again at the end of December.

D

Deleted member 160111

I was outside today to take quality pictures. To my regret, the enamel I used unexpected flaw for me. Namely, under the influence of low temperatures, deep cracks appeared on the portraits, damaging the portrait itself. Very annoying. And now I absolutely do not understand how to ensure reliability.

D

Deleted member 106754

I was outside today to take quality pictures. To my regret, the enamel I used unexpected flaw for me. Namely, under the influence of low temperatures, deep cracks appeared on the portraits, damaging the portrait itself. Very annoying. And now I absolutely do not understand how to ensure reliability.
Could it have something to do with the material you painted on? Like canvas not being firm enough so when lifting and moving the thing around it becomes brittle?

Or is this something that you can clear coat? Maybe a layer of clear coat after drying would protect the paint from cracking.

D

Deleted member 160111

Could it have something to do with the material you painted on? Like canvas not being firm enough so when lifting and moving the thing around it becomes brittle?

Or is this something that you can clear coat? Maybe a layer of clear coat after drying would protect the paint from cracking.
It is difficult. Plasticine does not harden by itself. And this is the reason why dirt can stick to it, or it can deform from mechanical impact. In particular, the image could float at high temperature.
The image cannot be left uncoated, but the coating can also misfire. In the future, I would buy a spray bottle of varnish to test. Or the usual artistic varnish.