• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cream in coffee or tea

How much cream

• No cream

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Small amount of cream

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • ‘Normal’ cream

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Lot o cream

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Lets make this coffee white

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • “Ok this is not ok TO WAR”

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ben909

vaporeon
How much cream do you put in coffee or tea, i apear to offend some pvp goers with the amount i use

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
How much cream do you put in coffee or tea, i apear to offend some pvp goers with the amount i use
What makes you say that?
tumblr_kzpt9gZ5yi1qa1cnp.jpg

:p

ben909

vaporeon
I sometimes use oat milk or other liquid non-dairy creamer. I used to like cream in my tea.
I have tried oat milk only once, in the peak of supply hording when there was no milk(although, all the stores but the one i go to seemed to have milk)

it was ok with breakfast cereal, but i would not like it in coffee

WisePati

I have tried oat milk only once, in the peak of supply hording when there was no milk(although, all the stores but the one i go to seemed to have milk)

it was ok with breakfast cereal, but i would not like it in coffee
I get the barista or creamer type. I agree that the regular oat milk is not the best choice.

ben909

vaporeon
the fact that "lets make this coffee white" is an option, makes me nearly laugh.
Its using way more cream then is healthy

fernshiine

I use so much. I don't like black coffee. Cream is a treat in my household though. I use it in my tea as well. Love the taste. Love the texture.

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
I’m gay and trans so that means lots of cream AND it’s iced coffee

ben909

vaporeon
I’m gay and trans so that means lots of cream AND it’s iced coffee
Not exaclty what the first things have to do with cream useage... unless i am missing something

And is iced coffee coffee with ice in it, or is it normal coffee put in a refrigerator untill its cold to you?

Lucyfur

Banned
Not exaclty what the first things have to do with cream useage... unless i am missing something

And is iced coffee coffee with ice in it, or is it normal coffee put in a refrigerator untill its cold to you?
Lol it’s a meme//joke. Like fall/winter hits and the gay friend still wants their coffee iced.
Just a dumb thing that is actually true in my case because I love cold beverages

Pomorek

Hyena-Addicted Antelope
How much cream do you put in coffee
Gotta invert the question, how much coffee in cream?... I'm treating coffee largely utilitarian, it nicely invigorates my lazy yeen mind. But I actually cannot stand the taste of it! So the only option is to make it white. Seriously.

My tea, however, must be kept pristine.

I add so little cream to tea that the change in tea mass after adding cream must be measured on an analytical balance)

Lucyfur

Banned

Lucyfur

Banned