• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Create a Hero to fight the Villain above you!

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
Pretty much the title. The person above you creates a villain, and then you make a hero to fight that villain.

I'll start.

The Ferromancer- uses magic to manipulate metal and aid in her thieving schemes. Can fly using the small bits of metal in her skintight body suit. She can also use the metal in the area to conjure more of the same kind of metal.

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
Cyborg axolotl named Jonathan. Does... cyborg stuff, and he does it really well!

Evil fox named Charles, has a magic mirror that can shoot lasers and mind control people!

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
A magestic and heroic minotaur who punishes evildoers by spanking them! He has the powers of superstrength and resisting mind control...

but he can only resist mind control while singing Led Zeppelin, Queen, or Journey songs at the top of his lungs. (He's a good singer.)

Prince Cheese can create infinite amounts of cheese. He can also control cheese, and even create monstrous cheese golems. His lair is made entirely of cheese.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
The hero is an undiscovered opera star (you see it right?) and is the only hope for humankind.

Here we have a cat villian that uses their feline wits and stealth to pick out the busiest tourist attractions and convince everyone that there is mass danger there by messing with things that shouldn’t be messed with. It is crashing economies, please send help!

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Have no fear, the everyman financier is here. With a calm and collected demeanor; this average joe assures public safety and recovering economics by calling the proper authorities.

But unbeknownst to the public at large, the everyman financier works for corporate cod the relentless tycoon. The drop in economics and sudden surge of theft was a ruse. A scheme orchestrated to run folks out of buisness so that cod can buy property at a significantly lowered cost. Can such a villain be stopped by heroic means?