• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Create a New Law

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
New law: Anyone caught pouring their milk before their cereal will now be subjected to a jalapeno oatmeal bath for the next 12 hours. And no, the oatmeal will have no milk in it, all you will feel is HEAT with no way of getting rid of it!

( •̀ω•́ )σ The law is hard, but it is the law!

Rap Daniel

Clever dino wizard boi
Banned
Not petting Raptors is punishable by prison time

Faustus

It's now illegal to poke a badger with a spoon. Punishment is to have your eyebrows removed and be hung upside down over a pit of boiling liquid soap for half an hour or the length of time it takes for a watching armadillo to get up and walk away.

Urgh. I think I'm ill again.

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
Toilet_paper_orientation_under.jpg

Who knows that “shitty“ problem ?¿
It's now illegal to use “The under orientation“ for toilet paper

Toilet paper orientation - Wikipedia
[Every day we stray further from god]

Narri

Will fly you around for hugs and pats
It is illegal to disturb a sleeping fluffy boio unless you brought back fast food.
*Dumps 5 bags of random mcdonalds food in front of you and boops you* You may not be sleeping, but I just want practice :)

Faustus

It is now considered treason to burn a Pride flag.

Punishment is to be dressed in bad drag (or, if female, an ill-fitting suit and a scribbly pencilled-in Gomez Addams moustache) and pilloried on the Big Pink Carnival Float of Shame at the next convenient Pride march.

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
Going to school now is not required...

*thinks about reality... cri cri*

Z

Z-ro

It's forbidden to smoke or produce smoke that isn't from natural source or food/beverage
every smoker will be sent to rehab
if they refuse, kill them, because they decided not to care about the fact that their addiction causes only harm, has no benefit on anything related to them or anybody else
only causes prejudice, no argument can support, and I want them dead as smokers, if they refuse, unfortunately as people who violated the healthy population's major right to breathe, their addiction shall be extinguished along with them.

Z

Z-ro

It's forbidden to smoke or produce smoke that isn't from natural source or food/beverage
every smoker will be sent to rehab
if they refuse, kill them, because they decided not to care about the fact that their addiction causes only harm, has no benefit on anything related to them or anybody else
only causes prejudice, no argument can support, and I want them dead as smokers, if they refuse, unfortunately as people who violated the healthy population's major right to breathe, their addiction shall be extinguished along with them.
I wish this law would be approved on 2020, since it's needed since the 90's

Shahf the Wolfo

Upon release for serving time for kicking a dog the perpetrator shall become a fursuit tester in the Sahara desert for no more or less than 25 years and 11 and 1/2 weeks.

CindyPig

Sow of Substance
The party of the first part shall here on in engage in activities conducive to the accumulation of massive amounts of abdominal cellulite to be recycled into renewable energy sources and provide comedy relief at upper class bikini parties. Participants and attendees at such parties will be expected to be recycled into food products to attain greater accumulations of cellulite.