• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Create a New Law

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
There are now to be added to normal doctor visits Bean inspections!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
This law makes it possible to react twice to one message and give it a laugh and a heart.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
We can now create a state religion that focuses on paws and maws.

BassFoxBoog

I'll boop you with my mighty bappy boopers
What is and isn't furry to be on the national curriculum
Stop asking me if furries really do a, b & c
Just hug and be merry

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
It is now required to poke @Tacoshark*

*Pokes him for good measure*

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
To go with a frisk search Police must also pet your tail to make you feel better.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
it is required to give ssaannttoo 10 head pats every day UwU

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
To become president, you must slay a dragon using a sword you have assembled from 50 pieces: one in every state.
dont forget about the territories! or are those just side quests?

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
the dragoon population marches against this law

or at least goomy is very upset

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
They are side quests. The silver dagger built from parts in the territories gives you line-item veto.
kewl UwU

What about the coom dragon?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
The new law makes dragons fight for their hierarchy spot! The top most dragon is the coom dragon!

lolox

When you use an escalator with another one right next to it going in the opposite direction, you have to choose a person among those passing by. That person will become your spouse.

You may only choose once, so choose wisely, but you have to choose during the ride.

Will you choose early? Or late? If you wait too long, hoping for something better, you might end up getting that last guy entering the escalator, and they're really old and hideous!

I feel there's a life lesson in this thought experiment.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Laundry machines are declared by law to have all kinds of sensors installed to prevent the loss of socks every time it's used.

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters