• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Create a New Law

MiroTheFox

Spaced Out Fox
Once you Turn 18, you MUST have a Sexual Experience of any kind.

Punishment: Chasity Belt Received at age 19, Not able to take it off.

Littlefoot505

AKA Durango Thunderfoot
Once you Turn 18, you MUST have a Sexual Experience of any kind.

Punishment: Chasity Belt Received at age 19, Not able to take it off.
For the benefit of the hopeless romantics who want to save themselves for the right person, self-pleasuring fulfills the sexual experience requirement.

Littlefoot505

AKA Durango Thunderfoot
All furries who lack artistic talent are entitled to a free, high-quality sonas drawn to their specifications.

MiroTheFox

Spaced Out Fox
All people must now refer to the military as NTF units
Fandom Error 13 – Type mismatch. Wrong Fandom

Reply Machine Error - 1001, OverLoaded. Shutting down Reply machine.

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-12_2-23-34.png
    upload_2018-11-12_2-23-34.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 40

CindyPig

Sow of Substance
It is hereby required of all males currently experiencing difficulties in dealing with members of the female persuasion that they live as their conceptual stereotype of a female for one year. Genuinely liberated, fair minded males shouldn't see this as a burden , where as misogynist hedonists will certainly respond to the over all objectification of their latent fetish desires. Please fill out forms in triplicate.

Juju-z

50% metal, 45% Feathers, 5% Owl
Everyone is banned from shaving off their eyebrows forever, unless you have a uni-brow. Tattoed/drawn on eyebrows are officially, as decided by the law, out of date.

All furries who lack artistic talent are entitled to a free, high-quality sonas drawn to their specifications.

But I like being able to eat, all I can afford are bagles, but still.

Izzy4895

Diaper Fox
Kim Jong-Un can have partial sanctions relief under the condition that he agrees to take the Kardashians and permanently keep them in North Korea.

glitchology

train hopping paint cryptid
No one is ever allowed to ask artists to work for free, for "exposure", or for discounted/lowered prices simply because they "can't afford" it. In the case of this law being broken, the offender must pay double to any artist hindered by the assumption that they must just be a paint cryptid who is not bound by the mortal burdens of bills and food, or dare I say it, healthcare.

MiroTheFox

Spaced Out Fox
No one is ever allowed to ask artists to work for free, for "exposure", or for discounted/lowered prices simply because they "can't afford" it. In the case of this law being broken, the offender must pay double to any artist hindered by the assumption that they must just be a paint cryptid who is not bound by the mortal burdens of bills and food, or dare I say it, healthcare.

Addendum: Unable to pay the Punishment will result in the death penalty.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Everyone in Australia will be forced to wear Ugg Boots, for having introduced them to the rest of the word, including @Ravofox.

Anyone else found wearing Ugg boots outside of Australia must pay a $10,000 fine, and be spanked in public with an Ugg boot.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Only the music of Abba shall be featured at all future Olympic Events (Summer and Winter), and all athletes will have to wear fur-suits representing the various species of their respective countries.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Only the music of Abba shall be featured at all future Olympic Events (Summer and Winter), and all athletes will have to wear fur-suits representing the various species of their respective countries.

This is a law I can definitely get behind:)

The Northern Hemisphere must be required to celebrate Christmas in July to bring it into line with how it should be, in Summer!!!

christmas-beach.jpg

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Anyone caught with Christmas ornamentation before Thanksgiving has to carry a raw turkey around with them until New Years.

AppleButt

I think this exists in some states but needs to happen federally too.

You may only pass ONE law at a time. Like if you’re doing a bill dealing with increasing veteran’s benefits, there should be no tacking on another bill with it adding more spending for aircraft carriers or something.