• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Creating first Fursona. Need drawn design from a description

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
Although I've been in the fandom for a long time by time, I've only just recently got around to creating my Fursona. I've wrote a description of how it will look but I can't find someone who will work with a description, and my drawing skills are on par with that of a first grader. Is there anyone who can help me with the designing and creation of my Fursona?

E

Echo Blue

Are you looking for a reference sheet? or something different?

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Although I've been in the fandom for a long time by time, I've only just recently got around to creating my Fursona. I've wrote a description of how it will look but I can't find someone who will work with a description, and my drawing skills are on par with that of a first grader. Is there anyone who can help me with the designing and creation of my Fursona?
I could give it a shot. Hopefully i can find a free base.

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
Are you looking for a reference sheet? or something different?
Just looking to make a final design, although a reference sheet would be nice. Although no one seems to be willing to make one from a description, as well as do a lot of edits.

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
I could give it a shot. Hopefully i can find a free base.
I don't think any available base would be able to properly fit what I have in mind.

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
I can probably get a wolf base and draw the tails. The reference doesn't have to be good just readable. Pm me if you want me to try.

Brooks Dotson

Lost in Transition
How ironic, I've been in the fandom for a while too and yet i'm incapable of drawing my first sona too, thankfully i have full description of him too, if any can help me i very much appreciate it :)

PigMint

Xelwave the Yeen - Artist *COMMS closed*
How ironic, I've been in the fandom for a while too and yet i'm incapable of drawing my first sona too, thankfully i have full description of him too, if any can help me i very much appreciate it :)
Hi there! You all may find it easier finding someone in the ‘Art Exchange and Trades’ forum thread if you didn’t want/can’t afford to spend money :3

But, if you do have a budget and can spend money on the artistic creation of your sona/ref sheet for your sona there are quite a few artists who would be willing to help out! :3

For example, I myself could help you out depending on the description and complexity! But unfortunately my requests aren’t open right now, only my commissions are so there would be a charge.

But if you’re interested, I’ll throw some info and examples down here and you can PM if you’re interested :3
1D22DA4B-0C1A-43B5-B31C-5C72D3AB99F4.jpeg 18343165-71CB-43BF-A576-D8DAE650B49B.jpeg

I wish you luck with your sona creation!

Brooks Dotson

Lost in Transition
Hi there! You all may find it easier finding someone in the ‘Art Exchange and Trades’ forum thread if you didn’t want/can’t afford to spend money :3

But, if you do have a budget and can spend money on the artistic creation of your sona/ref sheet for your sona there are quite a few artists who would be willing to help out! :3

For example, I myself could help you out depending on the description and complexity! But unfortunately my requests aren’t open right now, only my commissions are so there would be a charge.

But if you’re interested, I’ll throw some info and examples down here and you can PM if you’re interested :3
View attachment 35449 View attachment 35450

I wish you luck with your sona creation!
Well my sona is a dragon if that's anything to go by, but whenever your open for requests please let me know okay? Thanks! :)