• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Creep?

Cowmatian

Has anyone else watched this movie from Brice and Duplass? It's the first movie since Blair witch to really freak me out. I love scary movies and see everything that comes out. Most have no effect but this had me looking over my shoulder for a few days. It's not exactly furry, but it sort of is. I'm not going to ruin it for anyone. Of you haven't watched it, I suggest you do.

Cybrid

I've watched this movie! xD I've been watching horror movies since I was little, so movies don't freak me out >.<

It does live up to the name though.

Cowmatian

I was really surprised that it got me as bad as it did. No other movie ever did this to me. I'm so excited for part 2 this year!

Cybrid

It was a creepy movie and makes you think about the people around you.

I had no idea there was going to be a second one! The ending suggests it, but a lot movies tend to suggest it and then never come out with a sequel haha

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Cowmatian

Hahaha. To make matters worse I plan to watch them outside, projected on my garage door. The creepy neighbor nextdoor adds to the experience :)

Cowmatian

We were playing mariokart muted one night, and they came behimf us and said only "too loud, far too late" and walked away so yeah... I don't think they're as bad as peachfuzz though :D