• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Creepiest videos you've seen online?

ShephardWolf

Metal Misanthrope
What are the creepiest, unsettling, most eerie videos you've seen recently or in the past? They can be horrifying, dark, poetic, abstract, no context, and just psychologically challenging in any way.

WARNING: Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

Make sure content posted falls within FAF ToS.

pilgrimfromoblivion

DEEP IN THE JEANS SHE'S WEARING
A video of your mom LOL XDDDD LMAO EZ GG MENTALLY FARMED

Glossolalia

just happy to be here
The Station Nightclub fire video. I won't link it because it is very disturbing and I don't recommend watching without being mentally prepared, but it's easy to find on YouTube. A building catches fire during a concert and is completely consumed in a matter of minutes, killing about a hundred people who were trapped inside. It's heartbreaking, but it's a good reminder about the importance of fire safety and awareness in large crowds.

Limedragon27

If you guys haven't seen the video of the damn antelope trying to fight off African wild dogs while it's guts are hanging out, ya'll haven't been on the internet long enough.

aomagrat

Thanks, Smokey!

I'm sure it violates a lot of community standards and many sites terms so I'll not post a link. Just search on youtube.

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
Probably a video where someone synced up footage of the World Trade Center collapsing with audio of a 911 call that was made by someone trapped inside as it came down.

fernshiine

The Station Nightclub fire video. I won't link it because it is very disturbing and I don't recommend watching without being mentally prepared, but it's easy to find on YouTube. A building catches fire during a concert and is completely consumed in a matter of minutes, killing about a hundred people who were trapped inside. It's heartbreaking, but it's a good reminder about the importance of fire safety and awareness in large crowds.
I've seen it! Somehow it wasn't the most disturbing gut-wrenching video I've seen. I've been on the internet too long...

And I already hated large crowds before seeing it but it made me fear them more.

sleepy kitty

cute, silly cat
This is a really creepy and strange video (I hate the video), but the song isn't that bad. I actually like the song a lot.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Doctor Gerard

it's an old tv documentary where a guy cuts up a bunch of worms for science while they're still alive to observe the organs working.

animal rights were pretty backwards back in 2016.

Erix

>‿‿◕
Yo, seeing this thread reminded me of a YouTuber I used to watch. Sad that his channel got deleted, but someone’s been trying to put up some of his old vids and I used to love watching them in the dark when I was younger

here’s one of em