• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Critique and possible redline?

Xenke

Maybe someone can back me up on this (or tell me I'm wrong), but that torso looks like it's WAY too long.

00vapour

not a nerf herder
Its a little hard to tell about the torso, since the hair is covering everything up ;)
One thing about it though: is that a leg poking out on the right (viewer's) side? If so, it looks a tad too thin.

I don't have my tablet with my at the moment to attempt a redline (which would probably need redlining anyways) but here is the same photo with better levels/contrast/brightness for others to help you with:
icl2x0.jpg

FireFeathers

Mr. Red Flag
The torso is way way long. I'm doubting that the pose is possible for anyone other then someone who is part-snake. Unless this character is part snake. *tries it* Yup, the rotation is about 30 degrees too far. In general I think it's just a bad pose; you're trying to show her on the microphone, and i was completely clueless that's what was going on until I stared at it for 5 minutes. Poses should help define your character, they can't block the action or the point of the image.