• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Critique my Head, Please

Konotashi

First attempt at making a head.

Probably going to add more bulk to her face so it doesn't look like her eyes are popping out of her head and more brow.

Please critique what I have so far!
Please don't be hateful, but be as harsh as you need to be. I want it to look good. :)

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
I'd say 'it's not done yet,' but that's a given. Doesn't look too bad so far. I can see what you're going for at least. On the technical side, I can sorta see through the right ear a little. Might be something to look into.

Konotashi

I'd say 'it's not done yet,' but that's a given. Doesn't look too bad so far. I can see what you're going for at least. On the technical side, I can sorta see through the right ear a little. Might be something to look into.

Yeah, I carved a bit close to the back of the foam on that ear. ._.
Since the backsides of the ears look completely flat, probably going to put some foam behind it to add more dimension to them.

ETA:
Went in and did a bit of redlining and stuff.

Redline one - where I'm going to add more foam. Going to redo the bottom jaw completely and remove the 'cheeks' I have there right now. I want a movable jaw, but it just looks... awkward right now. Plus I'm just not happy with the bottom jaw.
But here's the redline with added brows, better cheeks, and temples.

Blue lines for where longer fur is gonna go, for shits and giggles.

And one of all of it put together (including eyelashes or whatever you wanna call them).

Last edited: