• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

MissNook

@traveler
You have nice ideas ^^
The poses are interesting and the characters too. The main improvement I would work on would be the contrasts and readability. It's especially noticeable on your last one (the flower spider). It's difficult to see where the character body is and where the flower is since it's the same color and values. Maybe you wanted them to be in symbiosis, but in that case you should still work with contrast to make the character stand out more :) (for example, you could put the flower in more light tones to emphasis the spider or saturate the spider a bit more to make it stand out).
The abs also stand out too much for this pose (it should be more in shadows).

To go even further you may want to work on muscles more. You seems to be interesting in abdominal muscles and they are pretty cool. However the arms and legs seem really flat in comparison since you didn't refine the muscles. It makes it look less harmonious in my opinion. You can still come for a more soft shadowing and less details for the muscles of the other limbs to make the abs stand out if that's what you want but maybe not that much.

Oh and I like the eyes. Even if they are simple and flat colored, I think it adds a nice contrast.

Hope it will help. Keep in mind this is just my opinion, take and leave what you want in it. If you need more specific help, don't hesitate to ask (even in PM) ^^

traveler

@traveler
You have nice ideas ^^
The poses are interesting and the characters too. The main improvement I would work on would be the contrasts and readability. It's especially noticeable on your last one (the flower spider). It's difficult to see where the character body is and where the flower is since it's the same color and values. Maybe you wanted them to be in symbiosis, but in that case you should still work with contrast to make the character stand out more :) (for example, you could put the flower in more light tones to emphasis the spider or saturate the spider a bit more to make it stand out).
The abs also stand out too much for this pose (it should be more in shadows).

To go even further you may want to work on muscles more. You seems to be interesting in abdominal muscles and they are pretty cool. However the arms and legs seem really flat in comparison since you didn't refine the muscles. It makes it look less harmonious in my opinion. You can still come for a more soft shadowing and less details for the muscles of the other limbs to make the abs stand out if that's what you want but maybe not that much.

Oh and I like the eyes. Even if they are simple and flat colored, I think it adds a nice contrast.

Hope it will help. Keep in mind this is just my opinion, take and leave what you want in it. If you need more specific help, don't hesitate to ask (even in PM) ^^

Thanks :D, I need practicing putting muscle on the legs and the arms. Again, thanks for your time and feedback.