• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Critters that are hard to anthropomorphosise....

Harbinger

The Last of Us.

myxini

Primitive Vertebrate
Hagfish. there's a reason I never draw anthro hagfish, despite using one for my name and icon. no limbs, no eyes beyond flat black spots, no bones, no jaw, not even a sucker mouth like a lamprey, it sort of turns the first bit of it's mouth inside out to rasp teeth against its food (often dead whales). it's basically a slightly flattened worm that makes slime. though I did once draw some in clothes http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/233/f/9/mmm__slime_eels__by_phoenix_feather.jpg just can't make them look at all humanized while still keeping them recognizable as hagfish.

Tignatious

More fashionable than Gucci
I know what you mean. Probably end up with being a bloke with a fish for a head! :D

-F

Yeah, he'd probably have a mohawk going into a back fin and have webbed fingers and toes with something like fins coming off his wrists and ankles. So creature from the black lagoon on an acid trip.

Wa*Ya*Ha

Can't trick a Trickster

chewycuticle

crafty pup
i think its pretty obvious that insects and sea creatures would be the most challenging...and snake. cuz no legs or too many legs and not a lot of differentiation between head and body.

but what about other creatures?
how about a sexy frog/toad?

Last edited: