• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Current background on your desktop

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
OK, at work, I'm using this, on the two monitors in my 'office space'...and I put it on all 6 computers at the main info/checkout desk, when I opened...I figure with the semester starting, the library needs Pony Magic! Oddly, they were just on the default setting, so this looks semi-official: :p

mlp_windows_wallpaper_by_bubblegum3558-d68871y.jpg

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Usually I make my background a monochrome color so I can spot the icons easily in a hurry. Not all that interesting, but it does make life easier. I'll probably switch it up when I get a new computer.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I have default windows desktop but this thread reminded me of one guy that whenever he wanted his mother out of his room he was setting photo of his own shit in toilet as wallpaper. Well... it worked

Reiv

I still have problems accepting that I'm a furry
gm_bigisland0003.jpg

I made this myself.

Joni

I'm a hot dog
OK, at work, I'm using this, on the two monitors in my 'office space'...and I put it on all 6 computers at the main info/checkout desk, when I opened...I figure with the semester starting, the library needs Pony Magic! Oddly, they were just on the default setting, so this looks semi-official: :p

mlp_windows_wallpaper_by_bubblegum3558-d68871y.jpg

I changed my dad's background to that picture, but he doesn't like it :rolleyes:

Canis Dirus

Extinct Pleistocene canid