• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Currently/Recently Playing Thread

Moondoggy

Moon Moon
Currently playing Dying Light the Following, The Division, Hitman, and Skyrim with lots of mods lol

Hyped for Fallout 4 Far Harbor, Battlefield 1, Deus Ex, and my Bae Mass Effect Andromeda

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Already beat the main story line/quest for Borderlands 2.
Now I'm working on completing all the side quests.
I love this damn game.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Terarria I killed the wall of flesh and now regret it more then anything, I could have been a little bit better prepared for hard mode, with more potions and other things saved up... woops!

brawlingcastform

High Functioning Autism
At the moment I'm leveling up Charmeleon in Pokémon Yellow (3DS); he's hit level 32, or maybe he's a she. I dunno, genders didn't exist in Gen I, and because of this I'm not assigning nicknames for this team when I get it imported to Pokémon Moon.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
I JUST GOT THE BORDERLANDS PRE SEQUEL,I'M WAITING FOR IT TO DOWNLOAD NOW.
I'M SO FUCKING READY.

I'll also got a bunch of DLC and Borderlands one.
They were all included in a package deal for 30$

V

Viz

I haven't been playing a lot of games lately since I don't have a lot of friends to play with but I have been playing Doom 64 EX which is a fantastic port that brings doom 64 to PC, CS:GO for surfing and occasionally rainbow 6 siege.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Finished up my first playthrough of Oxenfree (I even had @Yukkie tag along for the ride). I am now thoroughly enjoying its ARG.
This shit is cool.

Y

Yukkie

Crush crush...(whispers)It'sadatingsim//
Because I have no shame.
and no life too apparently.

Ohmygod I'm playing that too.

Trying to get to the next stage with Mio cuz she's da bae.

Finished up my first playthrough of Oxenfree (I even had @Yukkie tag along for the ride). I am now thoroughly enjoying its ARG.
This shit is cool.

>:C didn't even let me pick anything.

x-zombii

Reclusive Rodent
Spent the past week binge playing dark souls 2, but let's just say mistakes were made and now I have to restart

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I've mostly been playing the new Doom, Perfect Dark Zero, and a little Overwatch here and there.

Though I recently downloaded Goat Simulator and it's the funniest shit I've ever played. I laughed so hard I cried. Literally.

brawlingcastform

High Functioning Autism
Disney Infinity 3.0. Just need to get all my available figures to level 10 so their statues in the Hall of Heroes will turn gold, before Disney shuts down the online servers in the future.

Y

Yukkie

Oh yay! I'm not alone! :'D I don't even think I have a favorite on there...uhm...I think I'd probably go with Elle or Iro, but Alpha is also pretty cool- I don't know I like them all! <3

Elle and Iro are really great too. uwu! Yea, I totally agree, they're all really cute~~~ ; w; It's the perfect game for people who would never find love, amirite

Arcturus Maple

Enigmatic Anomaly
The Simpsons Hit & Run for Gamecube and Nekopara Vol. 1 on PC.

Storok

670 blp
War Thunder! because it is awesome