• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Currently/Recently Playing Thread

Got AC Brotherhood on steam, after not having played it in forever. Also been playing the Battlefield 1 Open Beta (amazing btw) And been doing a few hours of GTA 5 online.. Although i have none to play with so it's kinda boring.

FonzieThSuperWizard

AAAAAAAAAAAAYAAA!!! *beats up his keyboard*
I've been playing literally NES games. Super Mario Bros 1 & 3, Dr. Mario, Section Z and Deadly Towers are what I have right now, but some of my favorites are Dr. Mario and Section Z. :3

Stratelier

Time to update my Manufactory levels in Mario Maker again. I tuned in to a livestream and got them to play it, and it took them over an hour to beat it -- most of which was spent in the boss room at the end. I'm impressed they didn't give up on it but also a little embarrassed that it took up so much of their time.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Pretty much playing Stellaris, Dungeon Keeper 2 and some good ol' Diablo II.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Total Warhammer, Morrowind, World of Tanks, Halo 5, Mud and blood 2.

liizardman

New here! Been playing Monster Hunter Generations lately. Hit HR100 last night, so that was a nice little accomplishment. Just finished making the Amatsu HBG and Deadeye LS.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
My mate just traded a person at work 8 cigarettes for PS2 console, Seems OK; never had a game more modern the the Nintendo 64. So this is high tech, for me!

So far, though, I find I just like buying discs that compile older games...just got one with all the Sonic games on it. I tend to like colorful, silly, cartoony games, and I'm not sure this system is so good, for that...but it was cheap; about $3 is cash terms!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
So I've been playing the first Sonic the Hedgehog game! I forgot how fun this kinda game is. Cuteness is a major factor for me in games.

I wonder: Are there any companies putting out new games, in this older sort of style?

Jarren

So I've been playing the first Sonic the Hedgehog game! I forgot how fun this kinda game is. Cuteness is a major factor for me in games.

I wonder: Are there any companies putting out new games, in this older sort of style?
I think there was a game called "Freedom Planet" that came out not too long ago in the same art and gameplay style.

liizardman

Look into Shovel Knight! It's about as silly as it sounds: you're a shovel wielding knight on a quest to save your companion Shield Knight from the evil enchantress. There's also a free game mode where you play as one of the villains!

Jarren

Picked up Total War: Shogun 2 again and I've fallen in love with the fall of the samurai gameplay.

On a separate note, anyone know if the beast men expansion for Total War: Warhammer is worth it yet? Or should I wait for a sale?

Dyrra

The toaster is laughing at me.
Currently playing a multitude of things: MHG, recently started play WoW, Overwatch, Starcraft II and a lot of magic online ^^

Picked up Total War: Shogun 2 again and I've fallen in love with the fall of the samurai gameplay.

On a separate note, anyone know if the beast men expansion for Total War: Warhammer is worth it yet? Or should I wait for a sale?
I'd actually ask, how is the base game for total war Warhammer? Is it any good?

Jarren

I'd actually ask, how is the base game for total war Warhammer? Is it any good?
Having played the tabletop game for Warhammer Fantasy on and off since the age of 12, it actually fits the lore very well and is an incredibly solid and (mostly) bug free total war title. The downside is that it is rather bare-bones compared to past titles, but it gradually getting better with each content release (several of which are free).

scythemouse

Not a computer peripheral
Well, at long last, I got Mad Max. Going for 75% off on Steam until Monday.

Given the age of my system, I was a little concerned about playing this game, but apart from one of those major hiccups that tend to happen, which I just took as a sign to take a break, this game actually runs impressively smooth so far. At worst, a dip to maybe 52 FPS, and that's with the settings on High.

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
I haven't had much time for gaming lately, but when I have played, it's been Fallout 4 because I just started the Nuka World DLC.

T

TeslaSkunk

Im on a montage of playing all of my old PS2 games, my first console.

So I have played:
NSFU2
Heroes of the Pacific

Im current on a new game on Ratchet and Clank 2 Locked and Loaded

Zasha

Evil Incorporated
Pretty much playing Stellaris, Dungeon Keeper 2 and some good ol' Diablo II.
Suggest giving War for the Overworld a try. Very much like DK2 but better new OS and network support.

Also I am stuck in Guild Wars 2, Stellaris, Armello and Risk of Rain.