• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

CURSE YOU STAIRS!

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
I can kinda imagine that scene like the manner the Sims from that damn addictive game from Maxis would react like, only atomic or something... :cool:

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
i just remembered a real funny story that happened to me at this restauraunt one time. Ok see me, my dad, and his best friend, who's really rich and stuff, were coming back from the Army Navy College Football game last year. so we got into the pub, and as soon as we were getting into our seats, this dude carrying a case of beer falls down the stairs and breaks all the beer. So then, after getting another case of beer, he falls up the stairs and breaks all the beer again. As were eating and stuff, he comes to this random table were these people are eating and just starts talking to them for no appreant reason. it was deffinalty the funniest ive ever seen before.

Le_Démon_Sans_Visage

evolution's cruelest joke
Xipoid said:
Stairs are too conformist. In fact, my home will have no conventional stairs. Rope ladders, elevators, and ramps only.

Take that logic.

Waterslides?

Caver

TundraWolfBlade said:
I HAVE FALLEN UP THE STAIRS FOR THE THIRD TIME! I was carrying my step bro's lap top and the socks i was wearing apparently didn't want to stay on the ground, a moment later i was airborne, clutching to the laptop for dear life. Then there was a deafening thunk. and id realized something... THIS WAS THE THIRD TIME IVE FALLEN GOING UP THE STAIRS... 7th time having an injury involving stairs over all. So come all tell us of your mishaps involving stairs.

It sounds like it's more your socks' fault than the stairs. Socks + Stairs = Disaster. By the way, did you happen to be holding the railing by any chance?

Summercat said:
I'm poor. What are stairs?

Their a magical thing that can take you both up AND down.

And sometimes sideways!

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
When I was about six or seven I had a bad experience with stairs.
My old house was a big old Victorian 21 room monstrosity and it had to sets of middle length stairs, a short flight and then a very very long flight of them. My brother (a year and a half younger than me) thought it would be excellent fun to sit in plastic boxes and race down the stairs on Christmas Eve. We tried it a couple of times on the short flight (5 or 6 stairs) and it was great fun.
Then, as we used to do it on a matress, we thought we should do it on the giant flight (20/25 steps). He of course, thought it would be better if I did it first. Got half way down, was terrified and so grabbed onto the bannisters. Not being able to get out I calmed myself before letting go. I promptly tumbled out of the box, rolled down the stairs breaking my shoulder in the process and ended up lying at the bottom of the stairs screaming, when the box hit me on the head ¬_¬ Next day I was picking up presents with my broken arm before my mum saw that something wasn't right, took me to hospital where I had to get a sling for a couple of weeks. That night I developed the flu and an ear infection... fun Christmas :lol:
Yeh, I have a high pain threshold. Wrecked my ankle about ten years ago, walked home on it. It still gives me trouble ¬_¬
Lots of stairs + mattress + 3 siblings = Much fun!!

Arbiter

Remember children, Staris claim more innocent lives then Crab Battles do everyday

Bloodangel

Banned
Banned
Arbiter said:
Remember children, Staris claim more innocent lives then Crab Battles do everyday

ACK!!! ERR!!! CRAB BATTLE!!!

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Falling UP the stairs? How on earth do you do that?

Arbiter

you trip going up the stairs

Melo

Oh, **** you.
TundraWolfBlade said:
I HAVE FALLEN UP THE STAIRS FOR THE THIRD TIME! I was carrying my step bro's lap top and the socks i was wearing apparently didn't want to stay on the ground, a moment later i was airborne, clutching to the laptop for dear life. Then there was a deafening thunk. and id realized something... THIS WAS THE THIRD TIME IVE FALLEN GOING UP THE STAIRS... 7th time having an injury involving stairs over all. So come all tell us of your mishaps involving stairs.

Perhaps you should invest in an escalator.

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
The stairs in my house have a low overhang. I've thumped my head on it a couple times.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Arbiter said:

But how do you FALL up? That's what I want to know.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Digitalpotato said:
Arbiter said:

you fall forward going up. somehow i became airborne.

Melo

Oh, **** you.
TundraWolfBlade said:

This reminds me of the cat/buttered toast phenomena.

Arbiter

TundraWolfBlade said:
Digitalpotato said:
Arbiter said:

just fall going up the stairs. im sure TWB's done it lots of times havn't you?

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Arbiter said:
TundraWolfBlade said:
Digitalpotato said:
Arbiter said:

just fall going up the stairs. im sure TWB's done it lots of times havn't you?

2nd time, 3rd times the charm which means i must avoid stairs now..

Whirlaxis

http://showcase.sfdt.com/viewmovie.php?t=8403

you guys will appreciate this

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?