• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Custom beanbag chair cover ($5-400+)

sodasprouts

Hi! I'm having trouble finding a good plush maker so I thought maybe I'd have some success here considering there are a lot of really talented plush makers in the furry community. If you or someone you know is up for the job please comment here or DM me on Discord at MonsterMayo#0718!

I'm looking to get a beanbag chair of Appa from Avatar: The Last Airbender. This is a very unique request so I'm not expecting actual beanbag examples at all but rather something of higher quality design. If the fee isn't nuts I'd love to pay for it + extra via an online auction site like Mercari, eBay, Etsy etc. for added security.

Would loooove something the size below but as long as it fits an average sized person I'm down. Would also like the type of fabric pictured or something fuzzy (not looking for anything crocheted, sorry!). Price quotes appreciated, thanks!

EZM91dxWsAAFIpM.png

image0.jpg
appacart.jpg