• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

pimpartist

I am offering custom coat of arms commissions, based on your fursona.
Price: 60 USD

Examples:
Ruby's heraldry small.jpg

base heraldry flat 2.jpg

Charles heraldry.jpg

Absolutely everything about your commission is customizable: shield, supports, decorations, helmet, motto etc.
I can also offer assistance with choosing the best colors, symbols, decoration etc to go with your sona and personality!

My FA profile: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
My ToS: www.furaffinity.net: Terms of Service -- pimpartist's Journal

If interested, feel free to send me a note on my FA or an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com ! Thank you for checking out my thread!

Last edited:

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
This is a really cool and niche idea I haven't seen anywhere else. If I had 60 bucks laying around to spend on commissions this would be really cool to get. While I can't purchase one of these from you I certainly hope someone will ^-^

pimpartist

This is a really cool and niche idea I haven't seen anywhere else. If I had 60 bucks laying around to spend on commissions this would be really cool to get. While I can't purchase one of these from you I certainly hope someone will ^-^
Heya! Well, I've done around 10 until now so the interest is definitely there. If you ever plan on getting one, just hit me up ;)

Last edited: