• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mariah

I am looking for a certain color of shag fur that just..... Doesn't seem to exist. Does anyone know of any websites that make custom furs? I've already contacted fabricempire, waiting to hear back from them for a quote. I also know that fursuitsupplies does custom furs but their policies on it is kind of... ridiculous in my opinion. Reason being, they will only do a small batch ONCE, and if that color is no longer available (which it isn't), then you have to upgrade to "group" which has a minimum of 30 yards..... Yeah, NO.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Well, if you want custom fur, you'll have to go to National Fiber Technology, LLC.

www.nftech.com: Home

They will make whatever you want, your color, etc., just be prepared to pay out the wazoo for the privilege. This is where the high end builders and costumers get that sick (and horribly expensive) 4-way stretch fur from.

Mariah

Well, if you want custom fur, you'll have to go to National Fiber Technology, LLC.

www.nftech.com: Home

They will make whatever you want, your color, etc., just be prepared to pay out the wazoo for the privilege. This is where the high end builders and costumers get that sick (and horribly expensive) 4-way stretch fur from.

That is... Holy hell. A base price of $40 usd per square foot.... Wow.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
That is... Holy hell. A base price of $40 usd per square foot.... Wow.
But you can get exactly what you want; color, density, length. It is expensive but it's the only game in town for nice faux fur. Yeah, it could break the bank but what other choices do you have that you won't wait three months or more for your fur?

Mariah

But you can get exactly what you want; color, density, length. It is expensive but it's the only game in town for nice faux fur. Yeah, it could break the bank but what other choices do you have that you won't wait three months or more for your fur?

Well I did call FabricEmpire, they said they do custom furs, plus a seller on etsy that said they do custom orders (i asked them to specify), and I went ahead and asked FursuitSupplies anyway so maybe they'll reconsider since the color I'm seeking is very sought after (mint/seafoam green). I also contacted fabric.com. I'm waiting to hear from all these people so hopefully I get at least one positive answer.