• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Custom Ibex fursona headshot

Kilven

Greetings,

I'm new to the furry scene, although I've been standing at the edge for quite a while now, like a fascinated onlooker who hasn't quite gathered up the courage necessary to enter this realm.

I'd like to request an artwork that depicts my fursona (an alpine Ibex guy). Only linework, no coloring. I would use it as an avatar on various sites and apps (for example Telegram). I would give credit in all my profiles if required.

As there's no references for my fursona, only my vague ideas, this might require some back and forth communication.

I would pay 15-20 USD.

SlugSnail

I draw western/cartoon style and anime style.
If you interested, please PM me.

Lineart - $10

EXAMPLES
1539734003.slugsnail_timmy421_commission.jpg

1548442955.slugsnail_snailug_step_on_gum.png

1539027576.slugsnail_bucky_the_hyena_fanart.jpg

1544839561.slugsnail_the_wuzzles.jpg

TOS - sta.sh: SlugSnail's Terms of Service

Ryukiwolf

Artsy Anime Wolf
For a headshot I could do clean lines for $10, with monochrome black and white shading $15! Here's some examples of my work (I cropped them to headshots to better show what you could expect):
541eae9dcbde09473c078a61af16db2d.png

20b38e7506ca82da4b43e1faa9c26ba5.png

8a2d0645cdfae39414b72addc6efd6c0.png

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Fiorabeast

Always ill as hell
Hello there! I was interested in this commission since head-shots are easy for me mostly, but then I noticed your budget for linework being around $15-20 USD...
For linework, did you want say a 'clean lineart' or are you okay with say, a rough sketch?

My prices and what art I offer are listed here in my Commission shop, but I will write it out here:

If you wanted a clean line art only and in BW or Brown for a headshot, it will cost around $3o. However, since you don't have a concrete image for your Ibex in mind, I have to charge a $5 USD fee for creating the character from scratch, so it will go up to $35USD. Which, I know is WAY out of your budget range.

If you don't mind a rough sketch (which, will be cleaned slightly), then it's only around $15 USD ($10USD just for the BW/Brown option, +$5USD due to the character creation being a head only).

The other option I also have to offer is the Avatar/Icon commission option which is $10 USD and it comes in flat colors only (or if you prefer, BW/Brown/Screentones version I can do that too), and again, add in the +5USD character creation fee, will only come up to $15USD only.

If you are interested or have nay questions while shopping around for your artist, I can be contacted via here on the FA Forums, or you can reach me at my work gmail, fiorabeast7(at)gmail.com and I can send you images a little more smoothly there.

Good luck finding your artist!

SpiceGoblin

Freelance Artist
I'm super interested in this commission! I love delivering clean linework and would love to work with you! Here are some examples of my work to consider.
30586435@400-1550956211.jpg
30586466@400-1550956352.jpg
30586136@400-1550954692.jpg

sambud

artist, ready for commissions - pm if interested.
Commissions open now!
[3-slots for this week available]

post here or send pm, or send note via FA.

progects take around 24 hrs (min)- up to 3days(max)

almost any kind of art-related stuff!
affordable prices.

[sketches, colored cell-shading, 2d hq art, icons, 3d head/bust/fullbody, rotatable GIFs]
+your old art upgrades is possible, +ref sheets, any species, SFW/ NSFW.

some demos:
Artwork Gallery for sambud -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info:
www.deviantart.com: Queerstalline-Void Commissions 2019

I accept Paypal and Deviantart Points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason, especially for multiple pieces. I'm comfortable drawing the majority of characters and scenes, as well as refernce sheets, custom designs, and pixel art! My turnaround times are usually under two weeks. Feel free to pm me if you are interested!

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!
RYN☄