• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Custom plush/beanbag chair?

sodasprouts

Sorry if this is the wrong category! This is weirdly specific but I figured if anyone would know about it it might be you guys. I’ve been looking for a bean bag for a while and would love to get one of Appa from ATLA. Anyone know of someone who takes commissions for these and could provide a price quote? Willing to pay nearly whatever, I REALLY want this guy.

I know crocheted plushies are really popular but not what I’m looking for at the moment!

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
This is weirdly specific but I figured if anyone would know about it it might be you guys.
What's THAT supposed to mean!? HMMMMMMMMMM!?

I USED to know a guy who made exactly what you mean but that was years ago. You might consider getting a regular and then having a cover made.

sodasprouts

What's THAT supposed to mean!? HMMMMMMMMMM!?

I USED to know a guy who made exactly what you mean but that was years ago. You might consider getting a regular and then having a cover made.
There’s a ton of talented specialized plush makers in the community! Everyone knows a guy who knows a guy. A cover is what I mean- if you still know their username I’d love to hit them up!

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
There’s a ton of talented specialized plush makers in the community! Everyone knows a guy who knows a guy. A cover is what I mean- if you still know their username I’d love to hit them up!
I'm afraid I don't. For some reason my RL classmates didn't want to give out their online details at the time. Much to my bemusement and their loss because here's a potential paying customer I could have forwarded to them!
Remember children, it's not WHAT you know it's WHO you know.

sodasprouts

Currently talking to that Etsy seller! Hopefully soon Big Appa will be a reality
unknown.png

sodasprouts