• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

jinja

Hey guys! So a while back someone had asked me if I was able to do a custom t-shirt commission since I sell tees on my online shop. I did one for them and they loved the turn out so Im deciding to do a few more if anyones interested!

Style one: $45 (+$8 for international comms) This style is more of a refined sketch commission with simple coloring !
tumblr_o85ufsLP0O1r4j68fo3_1280.png

Style 2: $65 (+$8 for international orders) This is a full color bust commission with option to add text!

tumblr_o85ufsLP0O1r4j68fo1_1280.png

Heres a sample of a T-Shirt from my shop and customer pics!
tumblr_o85ufsLP0O1r4j68fo2_1280.png

tumblr_o85v8ryznL1r4j68fo1_540.png

T-SHIRT INFO:

PRINTED ON A AMERICAN APPAREL POWERWASH UNISEX TEE
  • 12 Colors avaliable!
  • 100% fine jersey cotton

• Enzyme-treated

• Super-soft

• Faded look

• Durable rib neckband

• Wider neckline

• Looser fit (than classic tee)

• Fabric weight 4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²)
This tee is specially treated with enzymes to simulate 40 wash cycles. That makes for a purposely faded look, as well as a super-smooth texture. It has a slightly wider neckline and a slightly looser fit than the classic tee. The shirt is 100% cotton.

The commission price covers cost for working on commission, printing and shipping!

HOW TO ORDER:

Send an email to radjinjastudios@gmail.com titled "T-SHIRT COMMISSION"
Include in your email:
Which style type you'd like
Reference images of your character and any info on what you'd like to see from the comm
Shipping Address
Your PayPal Email
Any additional questions/comments

Once I get your email I will send you images of the available colors and a size chart for you to pick from! Once We've discuss the final details of your commission I'l send you an invoice and work on it once it is paid for!

I hope you guys have an awesome day!