• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Custom totems and fursona totems - from £65

Anthrasmagoria

Space Cadet
Hi! I'm currently offering custom totem sculpts in a style like this one, which I make by hand without any kinds of molds. These are approx. 12cm tall. Pictured here is a basic Anubis totem with canopic jar and ankh. I often use mixed media including polymer clay, brass, and glass eyes, among other things.

jiBCY4b.png

ohOT8F5.png

Each will sit comfortably on your shelf and watch over you and your belongings, or make a neat unique present for someone. I plan to make more Anubises in different forms and colours holding different things, as well as other creatures, cervines, felines, other canids, etc. A custom totem request could be for anything really, so long as it's fairly animal-like. I can also make your fursonas in this style.

Currently price begins at £65 GBP plus £5 for shipping in the UK or £10 for one of my already made totems, and custom requests may increase in price with increasing complexity and size. Turnaround time is typically 3-4 weeks (I need to order my materials by post) and shipping usually around takes 7-14 days to most locations in the world. Tracking info is provided for shipments.

If you'd like to commission one, please contact me at my email given in the image, or otherwise drop me a note on my DeviantArt. The latter is probably better as I usually have that tab open in my browsers all the time. I'll see any messages there sooner, probably.

Thanks for looking! :)

Anthrasmagoria

Space Cadet
If anyone has questions about the sculpts, feel free to ask here (but if you want one made, it's best to ask me directly by email or on DA as I might not see your question as soon on the forums). I'll post some new examples as they get made. The one above is also for sale, but there's only one, whoever asks first will get first if they contact me directly. www.deviantart.com: Anubis totem