• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cute Simplish Art Trades anyone?

Kovy

Hey, So like i was wondering if anyone wanted to art trade with me, I've been needing some new art for some time lol^^

All i wanna ask is that, if you are new to the whole idea of, You know, Art i would kindly like to deny though, no hard feelings.

I will do Anthro only any gender or sex, maybe pony if its a head shot, I also Do NSFW sketches :33 If you are interested, Comment down below :3 . I will provide examples of my art and my oc's also here,

These are the best photos of my oc​
-http://roxydeerartz.deviantart.com/art/Kissus-583626624
-https://www.dropbox.com/s/jrccy3mau28tffn/%253AComm%253A_Coffee_by_Mana-ghostwolf-1.png?
-Dropbox - COMMISSIONDA.jpg
-Dropbox - Large Dook kov with blue eyes.jpeg (This is NSFW)

This is the NSFW sketch link thing i did, if you are too young, Please don't click this Dropbox - Untitled-2.png

Userpage of kovichoatskovh -- Fur Affinity [dot] net Here are some examples of my digital art^^
:3
By the way if you want you can also email me if you would like,​

Last edited:

Kizrae

Last edited:

Kovy

Sure :) Whatcha have in mind?

I'd love a pic of my chara Kizrae, don't have a full ref sheet yet but this is her:

www.furaffinity.net: more practicing! kizrae headshot by Kizrae
www.furaffinity.net: Sketchy Kiz by Kizrae

Her body is just the tan and white, arms and legs are white. The only dark markings are on her face. She's an Akita, she has kinda angled black-rimmed eyes.
Mkk So, do you want her to be SFW or NSFW, Do you want the same body type, Cup size, etc?

Kovy

I have! They're fun :3

well, me being a fabulous one of that, my oc being a horse and such :3 My character is never really nude, Mostly wearing dark clothing like Black jeans and sweatshirts, Hooved feet How about that?

L

lockaboss

how will you verify its my one
i know i draw in pencil so ill write my name on it
ps i havent drawn my fursona but i draw fnaf stuff will that surfice

Last edited by a moderator:

Kizrae

well, me being a fabulous one of that, my oc being a horse and such :3 My character is never really nude, Mostly wearing dark clothing like Black jeans and sweatshirts, Hooved feet How about that?

Sounds great! Did you want SFW or not?

Kovy

Sounds great! Did you want SFW or not?

A nice bulge would be nice, hmm As long as he's fabu, Got Nicely wide hips and round plump femmy tush u can have him doin what evs!

btw what u want her to be doing? ill start a rough sketch in a bit before i go to bed

if ur not good with coloring or detailing hooves, his socks are striped with the LGBT flag, oh an as a fur shure check, some artwork shows him with blue eyes, but he like me have olive green ones, (them are older)

Kovy

Here is a basic sketch of my end of the trade, that good? :3

Attachments

• trade sketch.jpg
    trade sketch.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 59

Kizrae

Very cute! The markings look great!

I'm at work tonight but I'll try to get a sketch up for ya tomorrow or Friday.

Kovy

Done, if u want changes i can try my best! :3

Attachments

• trade sketch.jpg
    trade sketch.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 143