• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

D&D Dungeon Master Needed!

eddy-boy

Well met!

My Discord Furry RPG group hungers for more adventure!
But for that we’ll require an extra Dungeon Master for a D&D 5e game.

Do you dare herd some cats through some dungeons and saucy RP? x3
Homebrew races and stories are strongly encouraged.
We are also a lewd friendly group. -3-

If that sounds interesting to you then give me a shout and we’ll talk scheduling and then I’ll introduce you to your victi- I mean players. x3

We use Roll20 and most players are typically available to game in the weekends but some flexibility is possible.
Microphone is a must!

Grab your Pen & Paper and get ready to party!

Excelsior!

Follow the link for the FA announcement:
www.furaffinity.net: D&D Dungeon Master Needed! -- eddy-boy's Journal

Last edited:

TalontheKobold

Roleplay lover
Hello there, I would be interested to DM, would you like to hit up a chat to maybe check the details if my services are still desired?

Morning-mouse

Mouse Anthro
I am an experienced dm for local D&D groups so I can help out if you want. Though I was beaten here by the Kobold so I'm happy if you would just let me join in on the fun? I'll work on a new character to join you now and hope for the best at least.

eddy-boy

I am an experienced dm for local D&D groups so I can help out if you want. Though I was beaten here by the Kobold so I'm happy if you would just let me join in on the fun? I'll work on a new character to join you now and hope for the best at least.
Yeah we're already full again. =T
Maybe in the future i can give you prod if new spots open up.
Thank you for the interest, though . x3