• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Da

yeah, I am... my comp can't even get far enough to have a timeout. each time it tells me that it can't find the server...

it's been like this for me for almost 24 hours...

keohyena

i found out, and seem fix now

Road Runner is currently experiencing issues with connectivity to websites hosted by Cogent. This issue is being caused by third party issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Myr

Big Dragon
I always have problems connecting to DA. I get time out errors or the server doesn't appear to exist frequently. Sometimes it'll behave for an hour and then completely die for a few minutes. I don't think they have the server capacity and bandwidth to properly support their site sometimes.

cYbEr_PaNdA

The Life Breather
Yeah DA was out for me for a while yesterday then today it happened to my Bear friend in UT im guessing its random servers blowing out in somekind of fucking pattern or something o_O...but its working now...

starlite528

keohyena said:

Road Runner is currently experiencing issues with connectivity to websites hosted by Cogent. This issue is being caused by third party issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

It's not actually a third party issue. Level3, a Tier 1 service provider, has simply cut off all access to Cogent, another Tier 1 provider, because cogent was charging extremely cut rate prices for access while sending that data over the Level3 backbone.

This is affecting a gi-normous amount of people from what I guess, even Steve Gibson of grc.com.

http://www.broadbandreports.com/shownews/68174

G

DA Sucks... SA sucks more...

It takes 2-8 minutes to load a page of an IMAGE on SA... BAH!

cYbEr_PaNdA

The Life Breather
starlite528 said:
keohyena said:

It's not actually a third party issue. Level3, a Tier 1 service provider, has simply cut off all access to Cogent, another Tier 1 provider, because cogent was charging extremely cut rate prices for access while sending that data over the Level3 backbone.

This is affecting a gi-normous amount of people from what I guess, even Steve Gibson of grc.com.

http://www.broadbandreports.com/shownews/68174

Hmm So now i know why Simtropolis.com wasnt working neither nor that local weather site X3...damn I Hate roadrunner.. i want DSL ><