• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Daily Dose of Pawsitivity

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I’m a sucker for little doses of positivity and bad puns. So I thought it would be fun to pull a thread together for your daily dose of pawsitivity! Feel free to post things as often as you’d like, positive stories or pictures or anything.

51wlCZKY3KL.jpg

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
full

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
A person I know just announced his arts & crafts services for free to brazilian LGBTs who plan to marry this year. It's not yet an actual law here, so there's high possibilities of same-sex marriage coming to an end during the next presidential term and everyone's running like crazy to make it happen now.

The idea kinda inspired me btw. Invitations, flyers, posters, maybe some Mendelssohn remix...

Edit: just noticed he took the idea from someone else and seems like a spreading movement.

Edit 2: It just made the news.
XjBfIvT.png

Bp68g9fHcKD

Last edited:

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
b8b08edc7a3fab392a48e6bbcb77abe7--common-sense-all-quotes.jpg

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
3544ff7d026ad54166a1e905f479f3fd.jpg

I’ve always been fond of this one

Guifrog

Spongefrog Bluepants
These people are opening their homes to Hurricane Florence evacuees

"(...) Bolton also owns a trampoline park called Quantum Leap Trampoline Sports Arena, about 20 minutes away from her family home. She's planning to first fill her house with evacuees, then open the trampoline area for up to 70 more people. Pets are welcome.
"We slept on those trampolines many times for lock-ins and our kids' birthday parties. They're actually pretty comfortable," she said. "With over 1 million people needing a place to stay, how can we not let them when we have 71 beds open?"

"(...) Shelters and animal hospitals are offering to take in pets during the storm. Camp Bow Wow, in South Asheville, North Carolina, has dropped the deposit required for boarding a pet for those people affected by Florence. The dog daycare and boarding facility is located on a hill, so it should not have any flooding."

I wasn't aware of it at the time, but some portuguese news platforms also talk about brazilians who opened their homes over there. That's so awesome!