• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

a sleepy kitty

FAF's emotional support cat.
Once a day, whenever you can, write three things that you are grateful for.

You may also share a good quality about yourself, but only if you want to. You may also give a shout out to a user whom you are grateful for and why.

I'll start.
I am grateful for having access to three meals a day, I am grateful for my baby niece who is learning how to talk quite well, and I am grateful for all of the mental health support I have.

Faustus

I’m grateful for my strong body.
I'm grateful for your strong body too... ;) (jk!)
I AM kinda grateful that I'm shaking off the tummy bug I brought back from Cyprus.
Also, that I finally got the holiday I've been waiting a whole pandemic for.

...on the other hand, I'm an atheist, so I don't actually have anyone to be grateful TO, so I guess really I'm just happy about these things.

Crayons Are Snacks

Where the heck am I?
I’m grateful for the way I look. I know that sounds self-centered but hear me out:
I spent my formative years believing that I was ugly and suffering from severe body dysmorphia, but now I love the way I look. I haven’t changed my appearance - just the way I perceive it. It was not an easy road to get to this point, but I am so grateful that I AM at this point.

I am grateful for living securely without having a war outside of my doorstep.
I am grateful to be able to have a working computer to practice my hobbies in my free time
I am grateful to have good enough health and not have loans hanging over my head

Crayons Are Snacks

Where the heck am I?
I'm grateful that I have methods to improve my health, and I'm glad that I've been consistent in those methods.

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
I'm grateful for heating and cooling technologies.

Be it taking a warm shower or turning on a ceiling fan. These things make daily life so much more comfortable.

Crayons Are Snacks

Where the heck am I?
I'm grateful for heating and cooling technologies.

Be it taking a warm shower or turning on a ceiling fan. These things make daily life so much more comfortable.
I'll second that. It's like 90 degrees outside already and I am so grateful for AC.

SirRob

I'm grateful that I found the spider in the bathtub before I jumped in there this morning, I'm grateful that the wasp hanging around the door to get outside didn't sting me as I took the spider out, and I'm grateful that I didn't receive any work calls during my shower since it cut into my working hours.

Yakamaru

Cloud District resident
I am grateful for the amazing people I have met and continue to meet.
I am grateful for being blessed with a good job.
And I am grateful for being blessed for having the opportunity to share in some of the happiness I have.

a sleepy kitty

FAF's emotional support cat.
I am grateful for sanitary indoor plumbing, so I can take awesome showers whenever I want at home.

I am grateful for chickens; they're adorable and delicious.

I am grateful for being able to sleep in a warm, comfy bed at night.

BadRoy

Snake awakens
- I'm extremely grateful that I live in the present where I can reach into my pocket and summon basically the extent of human knowledge, or call 911, or my loved ones in an instant. I really don't think enough people appreciate this. My childhood home had rotary phones...
- I'm grateful for warm weather.
- I'm grateful for my relative youth. We are all currently the youngest that we'll ever be and it pays to be aware of that fact.