• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

DAMN RUSSIAN FURS!

D

Don

Just another rubbish conspiracy theory. Though finally at least we're seeing some that doesn't involve the US government in one form or another.

As part Polish and Russian, I have to say that this video is nothing but an attempt at fear-mongering and a vain attempt to rekindle the hatred between Poland and Russia. It makes me sick that these people are using a tragedy as catastrophic as the death of the President just to spread their political message.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Dude, its a random blog which cites an article from a site which takes my lappy to a crawl. Get better links.

Shaui

Coffeecoon
Very strange things are happening in this world, especially in East Europe apparently

EDIT: Sowwies for being obvious.

Shaui

Coffeecoon
And who knows, usually, people are quick to dismiss strange things like this as being the spawn of a drug-addled imagination, but heck, government has many secrets they don't want people to know ;3

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
If Russia offed the president, why was Medvedyev the only one who actually showed up at the funeral? Merkel didn't go, Obama didn't go, Sarkozy didn't go.

It's a baseless conpsiracy theory, the plane flew into a tree, a plane piloted by trees flew into the Polish defense somethingorother.

Kaffting

The Kaff
If Russia offed the president, why was Medvedyev the only one who actually showed up at the funeral? Merkel didn't go, Obama didn't go, Sarkozy didn't go.

It's a baseless conpsiracy theory, the plane flew into a tree, a plane piloted by trees flew into the Polish defense somethingorother.

He went to the funeral so no one would think it was him.

Conspiracy'd.

But no, I don't actually know/care. It wasn't my leader that got shot.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Heh, if they did do it it will never see the light of day. But I don't care.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt

Cos European airspace has been locked down because of volcanic ash for over a week. At least that explains Obama not being able to enter Europe. Merkel and Sarkozy could have got a fucking train. Come to think of it, so could Brown and all the rest of them.

Carenath

Cynical Dragon
That whole page reads like a bad plot for 24.

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
Cos European airspace has been locked down because of volcanic ash for over a week. At least that explains Obama not being able to enter Europe. Merkel and Sarkozy could have got a fucking train. Come to think of it, so could Brown and all the rest of them.

Medvedyev took a plane, even though Russian airspace was also affected by the ash. Fact of the matter is, nobody except the Russians like Poland very much, the other European countries and especially the US regard it as their bitch.

Riyeko

Hai Thar.
why do you have to point out conspiracy theorys to me!!!

*cries*

My friends polish and he was not too happy that the president of Poland died in the airplane crash.

seriously.. now you gotta throw this stuff at me!?

UGH!

Riyeko

Hai Thar.

THe reason that a lot of people didnt go is because that damned iceland volcano was blowing up.
Geeze... :rolleyes:

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
DEBUNKED

this is footage of a different crash that was taken years ago.