• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dapper dabbler

Furryfox777

Gentle as snow
Yo. Alliteration, am I right?
... I'm not entirely sure how to start this, so I'm starting it with a generic "I don't know how to start this" kind of thing.
I chose a generic name because I'm hilariously lacking, far as creativity goes. But I've had some furry friends and kind of considered myself a furry for a while.. But I never actually engaged with it on a community-scale. Well! My curiosity finally convinced me, so here I am. Lost and unsure where to go from here.

... How do I do the furry? Or rather, my query is: how do I become a part of the furry community? Starting on a forum seemed like a grand idea, but I don't know what my next step should be. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Oh - about me! I'm 20 years old, I play video games in my free time, and I'm studying to work with disabled people. If I had to pick two adjectives to describe myself, it'd be odd and friendly.

In summary: hi! I'd like to delve deeper into the world of the furry fandom. Don't bully me too much.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Hello and Welcome

As a start, check out the forum games, maybe the art trade thread of the video games section, avoid anything political (unless that is your thing) and just have fun. Most of the people on here are awesome and quite welcoming.

Enjoy
:)