• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dassid's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dassid

Dassid Rapther
Rapther info
Rapthers are probably one of the more common species of reptile on the planet. Though, they are usually a very diverse group and vary in appearance greatly even in their own families. However all Rapthers are easily recognized by their scent which is an odd rusty scent but it seems more of a strange musk.
This scent is peculiar and the reasons they smell this way is lost to them. It seems to have some semblance with their old homeland which was rich in Iron ore. They left this place to found Reptios, however, their ancestral home's location was lost during this migration.

For reptiles is is also odd to find they are warm blooded creatures. They are also highly compatible with other races (offspring wise) but tend to stick to their own species.

Some variances of the rapther have a pack mind and are more viscous than their cousins but they are still civilized in the sense they aren't feral minded.

There are also rapthers that are good with electronics and magics as well.

The most common rapther is the basic lithe reptile with a rather balanced skill set. It is easy to tell the difference between these variances for their markings and habits, which vary greatly. (My character is a cross of the mage and techy but he took more after the mage.)

They are a very open species with rich variances in tastes of music, art, and sports. Reproduction of the rapther varies from egg laying to live birth depending on what species they mate with (This peculiar birthing habit is under research). This has led to rapthers creating odd hybrid species which have more or less taken off as their own species, so different was their appearance from their parents, but they are not common and are few since, again I repeat, rapther's prefer their own species. They are open to others for ideas and technology but interspecial relationships are rare.

(I will add more as time goes on)

Last edited:

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
The orbital guard would have destroyed you anyways. It has heavy space traffic. X3 Devise a trade agreement!!!!
We don't have time for negotiations. We need those resources, and we need them now. Surrender peacefully or we'll call in the entire fleet!

Dassid

Dassid Rapther
We don't have time for negotiations. We need those resources, and we need them now. Surrender peacefully or we'll call in the entire fleet!

We can offer your men women. >.> We have gravital technology too! And I'm not an ambassador! I'm some back street lizard. :I

Mentova

We can offer your men women. >.> We have gravital technology too! And I'm not an ambassador! I'm some back street lizard. :I
Fuck your women, my men don't need alien pussy, we need your god damn resources!

Now, if you don't surrender the planet peacefully within the next hour, we'll launch a full scale bombardment of your planet. We'll kill every god damn lifeform on the surface and then send in the planet cracker to commence the mining operation.

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

Dassid

Dassid Rapther
Fuck your women, my men don't need alien pussy, we need your god damn resources!

Now, if you don't surrender the planet peacefully within the next hour, we'll launch a full scale bombardment of your planet. We'll kill every god damn lifeform on the surface and then send in the planet cracker to commence the mining operation.

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

>.>
<.<
A trade agreement won't take long. And you honestly expect an intergalactic trade dealing planet wouldn't have defensive systems capable of knocking out your entire fleet? WHY ARE YOU ON MY HOME HOLOSCREEN ANYWAYS?! I told you I'm not an ambassador I'm a civilian. >:I

And that thumbnail avi is cute. >.=.>

Mentova

>.>
<.<
A trade agreement won't take long. And you honestly expect an intergalactic trade dealing planet wouldn't have defensive systems capable of knocking out your entire fleet? WHY ARE YOU ON MY HOME HOLOSCREEN ANYWAYS?! I told you I'm not an ambassador I'm a civilian. >:I

And that thumbnail avi is cute. >.=.>

SIR WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION?

Our technology is centuries more advanced than yours. We can take your entire defenses before our ships even exit hyperspace! I am threatening total annihilation of your planet here. All it takes is one transmission to HQ and we'll have our entire fleet glassing the surface of your weak planet.

Now do we have your complete surrender so that we may begin our mining operations, or do we get to kill off your entire planet?

Dassid

Dassid Rapther
SIR WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION?

Our technology is centuries more advanced than yours. We can take your entire defenses before our ships even exit hyperspace! I am threatening total annihilation of your planet here. All it takes is one transmission to HQ and we'll have our entire fleet glassing the surface of your weak planet.

Now do we have your complete surrender so that we may begin our mining operations, or do we get to kill off your entire planet?

>.> You can stop now. Please..

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
this thread makes my brain hurt. D'=

Mentova

this thread makes my brain hurt. D'=
Dude playing genocidal space marine commander is awesome!

>.> You can stop now. Please..

That's it! HQ has been informed that the locals are hostile and will not negotiate. Our fleet is on it's way complete with a Class A Planet Cracker, once we glass the surface, the mining vessel while fire a powerful laser that will reduce your planet to nothing more than rubble and asteroids. Then it's smooth sailin' as we collect the rewards...

It was nice knowin' you asshole, see you in whatever hell you scumbag aliens go to.

Dassid

Dassid Rapther
Dude playing genocidal space marine commander is awesome!

That's it! HQ has been informed that the locals are hostile and will not negotiate. Our fleet is on it's way complete with a Class A Planet Cracker, once we glass the surface, the mining vessel while fire a powerful laser that will reduce your planet to nothing more than rubble and asteroids. Then it's smooth sailin' as we collect the rewards...

It was nice knowin' you asshole, see you in whatever hell you scumbag aliens go to.

............................... *sighs* Whatever.. fine who cares. Troll me, make this thread pointless.. fine.. screw you too...

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
Well we have my serious super long first post then we have the troll making it worse. Yeah sorry..

HK isn't a troll. >=C

He's my rape partner. :3c

Mentova

............................... *sighs* Whatever.. fine who cares. Troll me, make this thread pointless.. fine.. screw you too...
I'm not trolling, I <3 scifi, and no scifi epic is complete without angry space marines! If only you negotiated with them, then your planet would still be standing, and not reduced to nothing =[

Status
Not open for further replies.